Sign in to follow this  
The Moidart

WTS Gold coins 1S/1E

looking to buy 20s for 20e

Edited by fivefinger

This is now available again...Sorry to those who inquired previously, I have been away.

Looking to buy 20s ...please let me know if you have it available! :)

Hey I may be interested in buying some silver from you soon. I'm thinking 25s is what I'll need. Pm me for more details.

Edited by Slickshot

My friend Hanta (ingame name) needs 50s. He haven't verified Paypal and I told him he need it. Today he will register in Paypal and he will add his debit card. Verify will take a few days. I want also 50s and I have verified Paypal, but I get paid my pension day 25. Plz reserve 100s to us. Send private if u still are interested to sell.

Edited by joseanjim

My friend Hanta (ingame name) needs 50s. He haven't verified Paypal and I told him he need it. Today he will register in Paypal and he will add his debit card. Verify will take a few days. I want also 50s and I have verified Paypal, but I get paid my pension day 25. Plz reserve 100s to us. Send private if u still are interested to sell.

I just told him I was interested in purchasing from him, and now you're asking him to ignore me and save his money for you and your friend?  That seems a little crappy to me.