Sign in to follow this  
Crystl

Barrel Rack

I would like to see a storage unit to store up to 6 or more small barrels, that way it wouldn't use as much graphics and be a better organization for those of us who have lots of barrels lying around.

• Like 8

Rafts in carts or wagons work great, if you don't mind the silliness of it

• Like 1

It would be nice to have a storage solution that fits in better and can be used for barrels, rafts and crates so we can have nicer looking work/storage spaces.  ( we would need to be able to load crates into it though but i have already posted a suggestion on how to get that to work) 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/126152-crate-transfer-a-better-loadunload-and-storage-solution/

Edit: But having a rack full of barrels would look nice too so i am okay with a specific storage thing for just barrels too. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

I would love to have a barrel rack, i certainly could use one.  I think they could look nice if they are done right.  +1

Elder Scrolls Online has a ton of imagery with barrel racks.  Good reference point.

Currently making 10 small wine barrels and putting them down... convinced me to bump this suggestion ;)

+1

I also think this is a great idea

we need a small barrel rack.  im thinking 2 rows tall and 3 rows wide.  modular for flexibility.

Really need to tidy up my barrel collection.

This could also be applied to bsb's...  hate having these things all over the floor.

On 7/11/2015 at 10:12 AM, Crystl said:

I would like to see a storage unit to store up to 6 or more small barrels, that way it wouldn't use as much graphics and be a better organization for those of us who have lots of barrels lying around.

I got to give it to you, this is a really nice idea, a 3 rack, 6 rack and 10 rack for small barrels, and a 3 and 6 for large barrels.  Placement should always drop center on a tile, only 1 per tile.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2015 at 10:12 AM, Crystl said:

I think this is highly under appreciated of a post.