Hi, i sent you a pm 6 hours ago i was coming by, and no answer. I am at the docks waiting afk - might log for a nap if no one shows soon =)

Hi, i sent you a pm 6 hours ago i was coming by, and no answer. I am at the docks waiting afk - might log for a nap if no one shows soon =)

I do apologise, i was asleep! I'll be on for the next few hours.

Thank you for the additional Hota's. At your current prices, it was worth the wait i think to get them :D

Edited by Rocklobstar
  • Like 1

Professional merchant, Fast and easy +1.

• Like 1

All the special offer items are sold! 

New offer will be up soon :)

• Like 1

I'd like to get the Bear v Bull but today is the only day I can sail down -- I'll be in New York this weekend. If we don't manage to get everything set up, can you set it aside for me to pick up next week?

I'd like to get the Bear v Bull but today is the only day I can sail down -- I'll be in New York this weekend. If we don't manage to get everything set up, can you set it aside for me to pick up next week?

How long do you think it'll be till you get to our deed?

How long do you think it'll be till you get to our deed?

I had a bit of a mishap on the east coast of inde thanks to somebody who thinks unfriendly switchbacks and dead end 200+ slopes make for great deed design, so, definitely not today. I'm going to spend the rest of the day desperately trying to recover my corpse, sigh. 

Next week for sure. 

I had a bit of a mishap on the east coast of inde thanks to somebody who thinks unfriendly switchbacks and dead end 200+ slopes make for great deed design, so, definitely not today. I'm going to spend the rest of the day desperately trying to recover my corpse, sigh. 

Next week for sure.

Not a problem. I'll set one aside for you.

Good luck!

Im interested in buying a Sol Demon Hota Statue. Please let me know if you have one and where exactly to pick up.

Im interested in buying a Sol Demon Hota Statue. Please let me know if you have one and where exactly to pick up.

Hi!

Ye we have one in stock for you. Come pick it up SW Deli N8. Pm me what time you can come grab it and i'll be on :)

Hi!

Ye we have one in stock for you. Come pick it up SW Deli N8. Pm me what time you can come grab it and i'll be on :)

i see you are in england so i will have to be this weekend. im in the US. so time zone issues  apply :P

Bump!

We now have a dragon in stock, get it quick before it goes!

Hi Redd

I would like to purchase a Boar Vs Dogs hota....and i'm standing right beside Joemom atm.

• Like 1

Thanks for the order, a friend of mine recently picked up an order of five statues. It would have been nice though to see a discount seeing as how we bought in bulk. After all you do list in your page that "Prices are negotiable in bulk". Seeing as how we paid full price for all five statues and didn't see a discount in bulk. You might as well remove the comment about prices are negotiable. Thanks again.

Thanks for the order, a friend of mine recently picked up an order of five statues. It would have been nice though to see a discount seeing as how we bought in bulk. After all you do list in your page that "Prices are negotiable in bulk". Seeing as how we paid full price for all five statues and didn't see a discount in bulk. You might as well remove the comment about prices are negotiable. Thanks again.

Hi

Thank you for the feedback!

Prices are negotiable and when asked if he could buy a statue for 6s instead of the asking 8s I agreed. However, the buyer went off that idea and wanted different statues which we have limited stock of (though I may add he never asked for deals on the other statues). As a thanks for the deal I gave the buyer a MR flag and banner and offered him the prospect of a deal in the future.

That being said, i have edited the OP to clear things up from my end.

I hope this clears things up for you and I look forwards to future business with yourself and your friend.

Best wishes,

Redd

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1