I'm not much for "forum ing" lol but could not resist to suggest this idea i have..

We have backpacks, satchels , etc, for the self, why not make some saddlebags for horses so's we can carry a little more than our bodies but not as much as carts, etc,.

I can imagine lots of things I could put in my tamed horses saddlebags for when I am traveling to do business abroad but not taking enough to use a cart!

Would also be cool to be able have like a tent stashed in my saddlebags (along with other camping gear) for those long trips i need to stop for the wurm night and camp-out till light..

Maybe make them for tamed horses only, or not,, can see an advantage ether way, :)

Anyways, thought i'd try my chances of helping add some to this wonderful game, best I ever plaid in about 20 ta 30 years of playing games on a PC, yes I am an old kid hahaha!!

You all keep up the awesomeness!   :P

Brant

• Like 2

I have seen this suggested a few times before and as always I will give this a +1.

Would make hunting and transporting goods a lot easier.

I have seen this suggested a few times before and as always I will give this a +1.

Would make hunting and transporting goods a lot easier.

+1

I've ridden horses before with my uncle.  He had leather satchels/saddle bags on the horse to store items.  It blended in just behind the saddle.  It wasn't a lot of space, but he had our lunch and drink in there.

I'd say just give the horse a slot that you can equip the satchel to, make it visually noticeable, and done.

Edited by dasfry

+1

Has been suggested many times by now, but yes, still a useful addition.

+1

Has been suggested many times by now, but yes, still a useful addition.

+1 again.

I wonder if we can make a sticky that lists the requests that have been done over and over and over again for years.

Wurm is missing, Saddle bags.

horse%20Saddle%20bags.png

Edited by dasfry