Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Triple kill? Troll King

As theres a Kyk and White already planned tomorrow i figured we could add a 3rd slaying to it for the day.

As from the other topic:

Kyklops:http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/126666-double-kill-schedule-for-saturday-july-11/

auction_timer_E1436634049.gif

White Dragon:http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/126666-double-kill-schedule-for-saturday-july-11/

auction_timer_E1436648426.gif

I'm thinking of adding the TK 3 hours before the Kyklops.

auction_timer_E1436623258.gif

Same loot rules will apply, which means its private loot. You are free to join in for Stone Cutting potions.

Meeting at New Haven: 

Y19 X38 / iiiiiiiiiiiii22 west side.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yjracuee2r5aj18/Celebration%20map.png?dl=0

It's a small walk from there, bring your cart if you're bringing alts. Its not in sea local from there. I can't provide any extra horses, you'll br dragging your cart most likely.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 2

of COURSE ill be there!!!!!!

roman 90+ fs

I literally just got to Taka No Dan on Exodus as well... sailing back!

Edited by RomaN

Oh wow, your private group is sure doing good. You guys will be rolling in euro's by this time next week!

*mumbles under breath about crappy game mechanics and greedy players*

• Like 1

Oh wow, your private group is sure doing good. You guys will be rolling in euro's by this time next week!

*mumbles under breath about crappy game mechanics and greedy players*

Waiting for the day you gave away even close to the amount of drake/scale sets i have in the past.

Talk to you then.

• Like 1

So your saying because you have done good deeds in the past you are allowed to be as greedy as you want in the future?

I gave away horses and enchanted tools last week, what does that entitle me to? lol

I wonder, mr whykillme, if we were to go back and look at all the large transactions you have been part of, how many thousands of euro's have you delt with in this video game.

I'm sure giving away that armor hardly put a dent in your pool of accumulated wealth.

Anyways, It is clear what drives you and many others in this world.

And it literally saddens me.

*continues to mutter under breath about bad game mechanics and greedy people*

• Like 1

So your saying because you have done good deeds in the past you are allowed to be as greedy as you want in the future?

I gave away horses and enchanted tools last week, what does that entitle me to? lol

I wonder, mr whykillme, if we were to go back and look at all the large transactions you have been part of, how many thousands of euro's have you delt with in this video game.

I'm sure giving away that armor hardly put a dent in your pool of accumulated wealth.

Anyways, It is clear what drives you and many others in this world.

And it literally saddens me.

*continues to mutter under breath about bad game mechanics and greedy people*

I've started private loots because apperntly thats what everyone in the game wants. Im tired of doing good deeds and other people proviting on that while they would never return the favor. Im not that one that started doing private loots on every single server in this game. Other people that play on those servers have. If they don't make things public, why would i do it for them? Why don't you go find the next unique that spawns and make it public to prove us all wrong?

• Like 1

I've started private loots because apperntly thats what everyone in the game wants. Im tired of doing good deeds and other people proviting on that while they would never return the favor. Im not that one that started doing private loots on every single server in this game. Other people that play on those servers have. If they don't make things public, why would i do it for them? Why don't you go find the next unique that spawns and make it public to prove us all wrong?

If I were to find a unique, I would make it public.

For sure. Personally, I treat others how I want to be treated.

Just because you and the people you know are on some sort of greed based arms race doesn't mean everyone is.

Although I wouldn't even bother spending my time trying to find a unique because there are groups like yours out there.

Groups who have gotten so good at finding and penning them that they can line three of them up to be killed in a row.

Anywhoo, Enjoy adding to your already massive piles of treasure guys! :rolleyes:

I hear celeb is nice this time of year, I'm coooooooming!

Although I wouldn't even bother spending my time trying to find a unique because there are groups like yours out there.

Groups who have gotten so good at finding and penning them that they can line three of them up to be killed in a row.

actually they're found cause we look for them, there is nothing more to it than spending quite a few hours running around on the map and hoping you don't miss it :)

everyone can do that then decide how they want to kill their find!

of course that means doing something rather than staying home and waiting till someone does a public slaying ^_^

hope to be there - wind permitting

[23:20:43] A light breeze is coming from the northeast. :angry:

Meh, private loot.

Good luck with the kill anyhow.

Of course will be there with the usual crew - will be a bloodrain this day