Sign in to follow this  
Zekezor

8 New Lategame Crafting Recipies

I dont think they should be fantastic since it would give unfair advantage in pvp. Better would be to rename them and give the old items a unique name.

They drop. Just kill them.

You.. realize you can get these on Epic, right? 

• Like 1

You.. realize you can get these on Epic, right? 

Well except a cavalier helmet or two and a pale mask.... Pretty much.

Nope, we've gotten all of them on Epic.  Not via challenge rewards either.  They spawn on Elevation.

Nope, we've gotten all of them on Epic.  Not via challenge rewards either.  They spawn on Elevation.

Have i missed some update? Tell me more :D

Edited by Zekezor

Ask around.  :P

If a GM/staff really wants to know because of the development of the game, they can PM me, but they're out there.  I can screenshot you our collection if needed.  

hmmm apparantly they drop from depots and chests. neato.

Well sucks for those not on epic. But I'm satisfied with that.

edit: still want face protection masks though =/

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 3

What are face protection masks?

Basicly the current masks, but granting protection for the face. Thus allowing more helmets in pvp than just greats and basinets.

• Like 1

Well I mean the challenger mask goes on the Face slot, and you can wear a helmet over it, or open helm.  

2WZngD0.png

Well I mean the challenger mask goes on the Face slot, and you can wear a helmet over it, or open helm.  

Yea i kno, but its just decorational. No actual protection. Wanted that changed.

Edited by Zekezor

only problem I see here is making current helms unviable due to being heavier and having more movement penalty

but armor is currently balanced so well anyway why not +1

+1 for craftable unique variants of armor that add only customization to the game

Who cares if they're in chests/depots, I'm sure they spawn 90ql or something already, player made would still require imping.  Not like depots don't spawn horse shoes or arrows..

• Like 2

Because it's incentive to go outside of deed and go fight for something.  I know, it's a strange concept. 

• Like 2

its so embarrassing that other kingdoms obviously know jack ###### cause they dont even try. so much potential pvp lost cause they NEVER show up.

-1 but if it happens please freedom only

Edited by permo

Because it's incentive to go outside of deed and go fight for something.  I know, it's a strange concept. 

That's what addy/glimmer/seryll/stargems/bones/resstones/etc are for.  Items that provide an actual bonus that you actually care to find while masks and stuff are just decorative items that can provide variety and differences to the game so we don't all look like the same person copy/paste even if they just protect the same as normal armor or not at all, strange concept I know

Or you can just go out and grab one out of the depot, and they be kept a bit rare and unique, matching their distinct neat look.  What's wrong with the current system?  That you don't go?    

If people want them changed to be craftable because they look very great, which I agree they do, sounds like the perfect incentive to go out and get.  People seem to want these more than addy/glimmer, which makes it a great prize to fight for.  Strange concept.

Edit:  There's very little rewards that are unique to PvP servers and Epic especially.  We had sorcery which was then sadly taken to Freedom.  I'd love to keep at least some stuff non-craftable for carebears to just sit around with, and actually have something that people must work for.   

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

That's what addy/glimmer/seryll/stargems/bones/resstones/etc are for.  Items that provide an actual bonus that you actually care to find while masks and stuff are just decorative items that can provide variety and differences to the game so we don't all look like the same person copy/paste even if they just protect the same as normal armor or not at all, strange concept I kno

I think they should be craftable too... on freedom

+1 - and the challenge rewards should be kept unique, I like the fantastic tag on them. That way the uproar of value lost turns pointless.

So very dull to see the very same battle outfit on everyone.

+1 because i actually want them craftable, even though i myself have one of the masks

and also +1 because it makes people mad 

• Like 1

The Plumbed Helmet, which should offer protection to the face, should be available for creation on Elevation as The Roman Republic Demands this armor for the Roman Army!

helm2.png

The Roman Republic Demands that The Roman Army be armored with These Roman Helmets! 

Edited by AAetius

Or you can just go out and grab one out of the depot, and they be kept a bit rare and unique, matching their distinct neat look.  What's wrong with the current system?  That you don't go?    

Whats wrong with the current system? That its location is static and being farmed by pretty much one group.

cough JK cough