Sign in to follow this  
Roysta

[Fixed] Personal Goal not changing to Yes

Hi,

One of my personal goals 'Pilot a Rowboat and a Sailboat' is not changing to 'Yes'.

[22:28:41] You embark on the 'row, row, row....' as the captain. (rowboat)

[22:29:29] You board on the 'sinking' as the captain. (sailboat)

Please help.

This personal goal is already on the bug list as not triggering properly and is still open.

so, what can i do to receive my corresponding karma ?

Is there a bug for lockpicking 5 boats, i have done 5, (same 4 knarrs and a cog).

I have this personal goal and it's green and complete.   Are you able to Pilot a rowboat and a sailboat now to see if the achievement triggers?  

Yeah, I hopped on every type of boat for the "every boat" one at a friend's dock.

Unless it changed more recently than the day I posted?

On 2/14/2017 at 11:15 AM, Alectrys said:

I have this personal goal and it's green and complete.   Are you able to Pilot a rowboat and a sailboat now to see if the achievement triggers?  

I got this achievement in November 2015 when I boarded a rowboat. I had the sailboat achievement years before, so I know it was the rowboat achievement that gave me the "Chief Mate" achievement.

I'm fairly certain he got both required achievements before it was fixed, and now that it's fixed he has no way of triggering the check that he should have it.

Bump for my bugged imbibe turning into bugged pick 5 boats after yesterdays fix (after the extra goal added from cooking addition)

Bumpy.

"Pilot a a rowboat and a sailboat" is not completed, despite commanding both of them them even recently.

Still on the bug list and not being ignored.  This should be addressed with the personal goal changes mentioned in this week's news.