Sign in to follow this  
wolfersmcwolf

Mol Rehan Home Server

Come visit beautiful Mol Rehan! c3RnMFB.jpg

Seriously Come, Im not joking, We could really use you.

VI5HD3z.jpg

You specifically are needed!

Mol-Rehan_wagon.jpg

Mol Rehan is looking to recruit new citizens to join our kingdom on the epic server cluster!

If you are interested in joining our great kingdom and becoming a great hero for the underdogs find your closest portal to epic and take it to desertion. If you would like to find a village when you arrive it can be arranged, OR you can volunteer for Mol Rehan's own Civil Guard! The men and women whom risk their lives daily to protect our traditional Hellenistic society from being over run by thieves, and enemy raiders.

Come settle in beautiful MRH!

We need you!

kriet.jpg

To help further Mol Rehan Culture and secure our empires foothold for the next eternity.

Thank you for reading this post and considering joining Mol Rehan on Desertion in the epic server cluster!

Edited by wolfersmcwolf
  • Like 2

You know that's not default Mol Rehan emblem right? You have pictures of Empire of Mol Rehan, which is a player made kingdom.

This is default Mol Rehan

VI5HD3z.jpg

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 2

I realize this post has images from MR Chaos, unfortunately its actually really hard to find an MR flag that is not made by them, so forgive the use of images, but their logo is very close version of ours

• Like 1

thanks for helping me sort that out, very much appreciated couldn't find a flag for the life of me hah

As a fellow MR:Epic player, Come visit beautiful Desertion, I wasn't aware we were the underdogs, but don't let that stop you! There's plenty of room to build in tons of good locations, and we have a great network of roads around the island facilitating access to a wide range of locals. Don't forget to say hi!

thanks for helping me sort that out, very much appreciated couldn't find a flag for the life of me hah

I am going to try and get back into this for the first time in 3 years, I would like a town so I can get a little help if you wouldnt mind me joining you please add me on skype so I can contact you easier.  my skype is ig_aggresser thank you

Won't be an issue to find a place that is perfect for you in our great territory!

PM me on the forums instead, or find me ingame Wolfersmcwoof! :)

Edited by wolfersmcwolf

I don't always play on a home server, but when I do I play on Desertion

• Like 1