Sign in to follow this  
Uisge_Beatha

Double Kill schedule for Saturday July 11

Please forgive my busy schedule as of late, but patience has its rewards.  The Venerable White Dragon is sentenced for death on Saturday July 11th, with the Venerable Diseased Kyklops to follow suit shortly thereafter.  A pre-designated kill crew will be established for both, and if possible(cannot guarantee) some slots can be allotted for title hits.  Both kills will be held public, with bloods and hides for those who attend, but the butcher drops from the corpses will be randomed amongst the kill crews solely. 

Now for the fun part, when and where......

White Dragon slaying, meet at Misty Harbor(M8 in game map, X3 Y30), at or before 4PM CST.  I have to stress punctuality is a must due to time constraints, so getting here early is preferred.  Horses are available for those in the kill crew, and as the deed is coastal plenty of space to dock and watch the fight.  For those who are extra early.....the Misty Harbor Inn has several rooms available south side of the wall, open to all.

[post=auction_timer_E1436648426.gif]

Pingpong will fill you in on details about the Kyklops fight. 

ATTN : due to scheduling conflict the Kyklops fight will be held 4 hours in advance of the Dragon kill. Meet at Taka No Dan(J12 in game map, X14 Y22) early as instructions will be given there for movement to the kill location.  Timer is set for the kill time, try to give yourselves at least 20-30 minutes extra.  Look forward to seeing as many there as possible, if I'm awake.

auction_timer_E1436634049.gif

Edited by Uisge_Beatha
  • Like 8

Details on the whereabouts of the klops fight will be given directly after the white dragon is killed (it's neatly tucked away atm). It's not super far from the white dragon so travel shouldn't be too much of an issue from one fight to the next. U and I are pleased to bring a double kill to exo and hope y'all can attend. Pingpong

• Like 1

I thought I felt Roman looking over my shoulder as I was making the post......and heard him laughing as I was trying to get the timer to work right.

Edited by Uisge_Beatha
  • Like 1

I'll be there now since it's on the weekend. 70+fs :D

I'll be there with Jaz and Zaj and Annyil/Tamina joins me.

We can bring a Fo for heals too

And: wow :-)

Edited by Jaz

Not sure if you're looking for more fighters, nahjo priest here (truehit, willowspine, cure light) and 70+fs

It looks like there is a pre designated private kill group.  This announcement is so people can be in local for the blood.

There "should" be some slots available for public fighters as well, but with how folks turn out for public fights there is no way everyone will be able to target either monster, not even if we fought them both at the same time. The slots are 20~ at most, most public fights have 175 toons in local, the math needs serious reworking on the dev teams part.

• Like 1

We'll join at the event of the Drake and Kyklops.Me,Crowel and CreeperTheMob.  :)

Edited by Faster

If you do have an extra slot, I don't have a Kyklops kill yet  :wub:

Ill be there with Tuga, skilled fighter and would be happy to participate in the killing if needed. If not, Ill be on local for the bloods and hide. Thanks for organizing :)

• Like 1

We will be there. Me - Bakeruss nad Clasin. We are skilled figters.

Edited by Bakeruss

Both kills will be held public, with bloods and hides for those who attend, but the butcher drops from the corpses will be randomed amongst the kill crews solely. 

I love how the "crew" wont announce the easy kills for blood (goblin leader) but on the ones they cant kill they are quick to get the community to come bail them out so they can get their loot. 

Why even sign up here folks? your not getting anything you couldnt get by standing in local during the kill.  Your just letting them know they have the numbers to bring that tome and bone to auction.  When 3 people roll off with 3 charges of a tome, that they already have and leave 150 ppl who dont have it standing there....  Why do people keep going? 

Edited by tgod
  • Like 2

Perhaps you are right Tgod, I mean, anyone who wishes to check back in the forums will find that though I have always held public open events for kills when I am the organizer, it has always been my policy to reward only those chosen to fight with a chance at the drops.  You have given me the idea that its time to change that policy to one which matches recent trends of picking just a few close and trusted friends and reap the rewards of a dragon kill all to ourselves.  The hide would be far more than splitting amongst 40 or 50 other persons. 

Thank you for setting me on the correct path of reason here Tgod, as I have already posted this event as public it will stand as such, but it might be the last of such that I organize. 

• Like 3

Perhaps you are right Tgod, I mean, anyone who wishes to check back in the forums will find that though I have always held public open events for kills when I am the organizer, it has always been my policy to reward only those chosen to fight with a chance at the drops.  You have given me the idea that its time to change that policy to one which matches recent trends of picking just a few close and trusted friends and reap the rewards of a dragon kill all to ourselves.  The hide would be far more than splitting amongst 40 or 50 other persons. 

Thank you for setting me on the correct path of reason here Tgod, as I have already posted this event as public it will stand as such, but it might be the last of such that I organize. 

I wouldnt expect any other response

Amath will be there, 72 fs, available for fighting if there is a spot, and will hang around in local otherwise. Thanks for organizing it!

Don't see why would an additional team to "secure" the fight would be needed better than a goblin leader - a white/black drake is quite an easy target for 15-16 fighters.

Frankly I don't care much if a loot roll is private or not, anyway there is a marginal chance to win anything worthy from a list of 70-80 slayers (and yes I'm not part of the "private" fighter groups anywhere)

Don't see why simply stay away if you don't like it? The blood and hide are nice rewards anyway - these are tourist hunts, all preps are done by someone, the common guys like me ride there feel themselves as heroes killing a prepared unique then leave.

Will be different a bit if the uniques will be able to really escape the pens ever.

I am happy attending the event, as I have never been to one before.

The people who spend time setting up the event, securing the area, finding the beast to slay are due there rewards, anyone is capable of finding these spawns if you spend the time to search for them.