Sign in to follow this  
Uisge_Beatha

Double Kill schedule for Saturday July 11

Look at all the greedy wurmians!

I think we should start a thread where we list out all the people who deal with these private slayings and boycot them from attending the ones hosted by nice people (Public ones).

Edited by Steeloxide

I have attended both. Initially I thought those that held private slayings where being meanies. I felt I was entitled to attend any and all hunts I chose to.  Hmmm just because I play Wurm that does not mean it is my right to attend slayings that others have put the work into.  Just as I  am not entitled to be on the loot roll.  If I chose to participate when invited, that is my choice,. just as it is the hosts choice to invite me.  After going to several public ones , I now understand what prompts the private hunts. That said  the OP was being polite and letting people know  when and where to show up in local. How about a thank you? and enjoy or  just keep the negativity out of it when someone is trying to do something nice. ;)

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 5

I have attended both. Initially I thought those that held private slayings where being meanies. I felt I was entitled to attend any and all hunts I chose to.  Hmmm just because I play Wurm that does not mean it is my right to attend slayings that others have put the work into.  Just as I  am not entitled to be on the loot roll.  If I chose to participate when invited, that is my choice,. just as it is the hosts choice to invite me.  After going to several public ones , I now understand what prompts the private hunts. That said  the OP was being polite and letting people know  when and where to show up in local. How about a thank you? and enjoy or  just keep the negativity out of it when someone is trying to do something nice. ;)

Or you could just accept my opinion for opinion and move on.

Not like your going to change my mind.

When a group finds and pens a unique they have a choice, kill it themselves or share with the rest of the server.

These people are choosing not to share when they otherwise could.

Thus, from my perspective, they are greedy.

Peace out steel,, perspective is everything :)

ill be there with shodakai

what a perfect thing to do on my birthday :D

sadly won't be able to attend these, have fun with the slayings! :)

Looks like i will be able to be there, 70+ FS it would be my first Kyclops fight participation!

either way, cya guys then!

Edit: I'm sorry Shodakai reminded me that i have fought a Kyclops, it was the first thing i was able to fight since 70+ FS. But i will still be there!

Edited by Bludragon

As a humble Exo resident, will be happy to attend. Would be great opportunity to test my new shiny QL93 N90 LT102 rare huge axe  :) (public thanks to my friend Majqo who rared it and gifted it to me, and Garfius for enchanting)

Just so I get this right.

I'm not on your kill crew, so I won't be entitled to anything except for a chance at the blood and a title? No randoms for any other drops, such as tomes and hides?

Everyone who's in local will get blood and hide, I don't think a tome will drop from the dragon as I haven't seen one do so in ages. The loot goes to the crew organizing the fights. Previously we've had much trouble with people simply stuffing alts into "random" lists. I'm sorry this is so but that's wurm we have at this time.

Edited by Pingpong

I will be there !  77 FS + 60 skill with a 2h sword

There have been many dragon/unique slaying that went unannounced and no one got anything. Be thankful he is giving the opportunity to get some titles done and the chance at blood/hide. If you don't like the way it is being run- simple solution, don't attend.

• Like 5

It appears further clarification is necessary, and I speak only for the White Dragon kill as this is my find(though not secured alone).  It has always been my policy that only the individuals who are involved in the killing of the unique get an opportunity at the drops.  This has not changed since the uniques were reintroduced to the game.  I do not hold right to "first pick" on loot for any individual, including myself.  If luck has it and I happen to win a piece of dragon meat....Yay me.  What I do hold the right to is the selection of persons whom I feel capable and trusted to manage the kill.  If anyone here can recollect a fight in which I have organized which has been handled any differently, please do speak up, for there has been none.  Events like this have allowed me the opportunity to meet and develop friendships with numerous Wurmians whom I would not have had the chance under normal circumstances.  I enjoy that part most of all, and detest the circus of drama and finger pointing that is always present even before the event has a chance to unfold.  I hold nobody's opinion against them, yet I would like for those with opinions to look to the facts before they procede to taint the attempt before it gets here. 

PS : Keenan, you've been on my kill crew before at a black dragon fight iirc, and I do believe odds went in your favor with a drop win.  There is no guarantee that you are prevented from being on it again sir.  Edit, my apologies memory leaks do happen, that was Kincan on 6/8/2014.  Guess I cannot remember well enough.  It may still happen though.

Edited by Uisge_Beatha
  • Like 1

Ill be there with 4 toons and maybe with 2 friends plus 3 toons more, thanks for the blood and hides :)

Jaz alredy wrote Annyil/Tamina will be there. And Mittyke will be too (she is Fo's priest).
Thanks the invitation :D

Please be aware there has been a scheduling change for the kyklops fight, the fight has been moved up to noon cst, 5pm utc of the same day due to some scheduling conflicts. The dragon fight will go off as the timer in the OP indicates. Here is the timer for the new klops fight time. The location of the klops fight will be given out 30 minutes prior to the fight, grouping is advisable at Taka No Dan by boat or horseback, Essert by horseback is fine as well.

auction_timer_E1436634049.gif

Edited by Pingpong

Nekoexmachina, travor and nekotwo are opting in. Hopefully I'll get back from Prague till the event start.

There have been many dragon/unique slaying that went unannounced and no one got anything. Be thankful he is giving the opportunity to get some titles done and the chance at blood/hide. If you don't like the way it is being run- simple solution, don't attend.

Your kind of stating the obvious there.

I will not be attending no, I have no desire to contribute to the success of greedy groups such as the one that is hosting.

Its all about the Euro's

Edited by Steeloxide

Thorakkanath+Inspira to slay the beasts!

(That is what the history should remember us for)

:P

Your kind of stating the obvious there.

I will not be attending no, I have no desire to contribute to the success of greedy groups such as the one that is hosting.

Its all about the Euro's