Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Outlaw Security Services [Free]

Unsure whether your deed is safe?

Worried about griefers?

Scared by all the latest Wurm robberies?

Fear not!

I am here to provide a consulting service, 100% free of charge.

If you have a deed and want to know whether your livestock, valuables and even the land itself is safe, you've come to the right place!

If you're interested, just send me a message or reply to this advertisement.

header_index.jpg

Disclaimer: Does not protect against possible bugs or exploits. Any advice acted upon is done so at your own risk. Not to be held legally responsible for any losses incurred after consultation.

Property of Outlaw Security Services LLC.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 6

You just don't get it Klaa.

I'm not in the protection racket.

I'm not even charging my clients, I offer my service 'Pro Bono'.

I'm offering to help boost security, not threaten my clients.

All I need is unrestricted access to the deed, buildings, valuables and livestock in order to carry out a thorough inspection and evaluation. After carrying out any actions necessary to further secure the deed, it should be 100% safe from any potential thieves or griefers.

(Seriously though, if you aren't sure about your deed security, I will come and help. I don't need unrestricted access or to know where your valuables are. Infact, I don't want to know. I just need to take a look at how your permissions are set and test them while in your presence, so you will have peace of mind, knowing other 'outsiders' cannot steal from you or grief you)

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 2

Riiight, wink wink nudge nudge.

Hopefully it goes well. I tried something similar once in offering to test for vulnerabilities... didn't have any takers :ph34r:

• Like 1

In that case, I might have to take the initiative and go around testing for vulnerabilities myself and just let people know when I find them. :ph34r:

I'm sure they wont mind if I just let myself in and have a poke around. It's for their own good after all.

Edited by Outlaw

Cool initiative, could use you instead of a templar, if you're cheaper of course. :)