Sign in to follow this  
Journeya

Not having pure PvE HURTS Wurm!

Also, I would argue that trolls ARE mentally troubled/ill - so I suppose there really is no debate to be had

As for cutting trees in perimeter - Enki and some other staff came to our location and set specific rules for us and more or less threathened with ban if either side would break the rules. We were to NOT terraform eachothers perimeters without consent from eachother. Also not to KoS eachother. I think my neighbor wants to get banned though so he KoSed us on the same account he was told NOT to KoS us on (and spammed in the ingame chat). I hope GMs don't ignore it, no matter how petty it seems, because rules were set, and rules were violated. If they don't take action it sends the signal that their words mean nothing.

As for cutting trees in perimeter - Enki and some other staff came to our location and set specific rules for us and more or less threathened with ban if either side would break the rules. We were to NOT terraform eachothers perimeters without consent from eachother. Also not to KoS eachother. I think my neighbor wants to get banned though so he KoSed us on the same account he was told NOT to KoS us on (and spammed in the ingame chat). I hope GMs don't ignore it, no matter how petty it seems, because rules were set, and rules were violated. If they don't take action it sends the signal that their words mean nothing.

Meanwhile, on Release, someone frequently messing way worse with a deed's perimeter BECOMES CA (and is still at it from time to time).  This includes tunneling out the entire perimeter, dropshafting it, then reinforcing the whole mess.

REALLY hard to give staff the benefit of doubt.

Nice.

At this point, I wouldn't put it past them to begin mass banning dissidents.

There is no mechanics to make a pure pve server or intentions to make a pure pve forum where pvp players cant post because the devs only care about pvp. Wurm was like that forever. What part of that you dont get

At this point, I wouldn't put it past them to begin mass banning dissidents.

playerauctions.com?  =P