Storm's End is currently open to a couple new players to join us.  We have a few fresh faces in our alliance in the surrounding neighborhoods.  Most of us are American, and thus play during the same hours, but we are open to accepting players from other countries as well. :)  We have pre-built houses ready to move into, or you can build your own if you'd like.  If you wish to focus on grinding your skills and mastering a specialty, then more power to ya.  If you like team projects then you'll be happy to know that we are currently designing a castle for Storm's End that will take many weeks to collect materials and complete construction.  We have a mailbox, a rare guard tower with 6 guards, several boats, horses, farming lands right outside of the deed, an extensive mine with almost all available resources, and we should soon be adding a clay tile on deed!

If you're interested in a tour please PM me here on the forums or in-game to set up a time.  You can also leave a comment here if you're interested.  Hope to see you in-game!

We'll be digging in the northern hillside of the deed soon to create more space for villager housing and storage.  Come check us out. :)  We're located north of Crystal Lake on the community map, and at K19 on the in-game map.

Edited by Slickshot

We've added two new members to the neighborhood alliance!  We welcome the deeds Fafnir and Grey Run to the Storm Lands alliance!  These are new deeds just established and building currently.

Hi,

i'm a returning player looking to join an active deed. I'm on CEST.

Name IG is Equinox.

On 4/4/2016 at 3:04 PM, bachos said:

Finally, i've joined Fafnir.

Good you got in with Acrosia!  A good ally in the Storm Lands. :)

Edited by Slickshot

With the edition of Equinox as a player in our alliance we have continued to grow.  Storm's End is still expanding upon living space, and Fafnir has expanded as well.  Come take a tour of the Storm Lands! :)

We've added another player to a village in our alliance!  Grey Run has accepted this new villager, and has also recently expanded.

• Like 1

Grey Run and Fafnir have both recently expanded and accepted new citizens.  The neighborhood is bustling with life!  If you're looking for a new place to settle come give the Storm Lands a look.  We'd be happy to show you around!

Message myself, Joykill, Zabbadeuce, Synchronosis, or Acrosia for a tour. :)

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

The newest member to the Storm Lands alliance joined Grey Run last night.  Welcome Alphamalefreedom(Alphamalead) to the neighborhood!  

We're bustling with life!  Come on over. :)

Anyone interested in joining the alliance should refer to the new thread:

Edited by Slickshot

Still plenty of upcoming projects and space for villagers!

I would like to join, I have been on wurm for about a year now but lost my old character and want to start a new one. How active is the village? are there any requirements to join?

11 minutes ago, Greyarrow said:

I would like to join, I have been on wurm for about a year now but lost my old character and want to start a new one. How active is the village? are there any requirements to join?

Requirements are that you aren't a douche to other players in the village or in the alliance.  We have a few active members at the moment, as well as a few active alliance members on top of that.  You're more than welcome to join us as long as you can get along with others. :)  I'll be online in about an hour and a half.  What time zone are you in?

5 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Requirements are that you aren't a douche to other players in the village or in the alliance.  We have a few active members at the moment, as well as a few active alliance members on top of that.  You're more than welcome to join us as long as you can get along with others. :)  I'll be online in about an hour and a half.  What time zone are you in?

I am on Est time zone, my name is Ysurone ingame just so everyone knows lol

• Like 1

I'm happy to supply new villagers with their very own rowboat and large cart, so if you're looking to get started in a village drop me a line. :)

Hey, I'm starting over on Wurm on a fresh account as my old ones had names I didn't like. I have a fair amount of experience on Wurm and know how the majority of things work but I've not played in a while.

IGN: Tormund

Timezome: GMT

Edited by Sound
  • Like 1

Hello, I am starting over on Wurm with sound, we have a fair amount of experience and are just looking to play Wurm once again :)

IGN : Stansfield

Timezone : GMT

Edited by Stansford
  • Like 1