Sign in to follow this  
Rantul

Ebonaura's welcome back to Wurm.

Sounds like an average day on chaos.

:D   

Yea paranoia is survival here unfortunately.    Considering the massive damage I've seen spies do over the last 5 years or so of playing, I can see why we are a bit twitchy.   I don't blame either party, its PvP server, and it could just have easily happened in any other PvP game.   It's just what happens.    

Word of Advice:    If someone asks you to get on mic, or participate in the kingdom.... that isn't a request, its what you should expect from a well run kingdom.   The ones that don't care about their security, probably won't care much about your's either.    This is true in Wurm, and everwhere else on the internet.    

• Like 2

I'm not seeing where the people were wrong for giving him the boot. It's easy enough to get TS and log your ass in for some simple questions. Pretty straight forward to me.

some people don't like their voices heard by others online or something, which is fine, but it doesn't suit online gaming as a group at all (especially MMOs) or any time there is any action going on, you don't have time to type in situations like that

TS is a requirement on PvP, no exceptions

Edited by MisterTeddy

correction

the inexperienced and frustrated are paranoid of spies and play with paranoia.

join a more established kingdom, i'd recommend JK.

Good idea, join JK. They never accuse anyone of spying.

• Like 3

correction

Rofl

• Like 1

correction

I choked on my coffee when I read this, right before I burst out laughing.    :P

• Like 1

Get a headset, Get teamspeak, or Get Out.   if you dont have a headset, I would opose you joining my kingdom too.

• Like 1

About TS, headsets and speaking in generally - I can type english fairly well and i understand it even in spoken form but, when im going to move to Chaos, i will be branded as a spy when i open my mouth in TS for surely. (i am a finnish extreme grammar-nazi especially to my own faults in pronunciation)

In pvp voice coms are essential no matter the game. It is my experience that people who refuse to join voice coms do so because they do not want to be found out and thus are classed as a SPAI!

Rarely someone may have a valid reason for not using voice coms but for the most part get on coms or take a hike.

About TS, headsets and speaking in generally - I can type english fairly well and i understand it even in spoken form but, when im going to move to Chaos, i will be branded as a spy when i open my mouth in TS for surely. (i am a finnish extreme grammar-nazi especially to my own faults in pronunciation)

Fact is you will be in ts, you wouldn't be making 500 excuses like many other spies do. I mean heck if your going to be a spy you gotta be a good one. (not aimed toward you Cain)

I can also understand reasons of not getting on comms, but those are also players who I see doing things, Skilling up, chatting on alliance and so on.

Edited by MaurizioAM

Come to freedom, we have cookies. And less paranoia :P

There's BUCKETS of paranoia on Freedom.

Anyway, Trance, why have you revived the corpse of this thread?

Christ you guys really are paranoid then, the only spy we've ever had in your kingdom was Pallas and that was just him screwing around.  Your kingdom really isn't significant enough to spy on.

Won't condemn you guys for your treatment of this guy though since that would be hypocritical as every kingdom has done it.

Edited by Hashirama