Sign in to follow this  
Tekari

Better Bank Management

Since trading via CoD is a big thing in Wurm it really is time for a better bank management.

We need a window where you can see the transactions of the last 30 or 50 days (or more).

Having to note the amount you have in the bank before you CoD something to be able to check

if the buyer paid is a pain in the lower end. Even more when you sell a lot of stuff constantly.

BTW this was suggested years ago already but I couldn't find the thread.

• Like 10

big +1

i was thinking about something like this few days ago, there is no way to know if a COD transaction has been performed when we were offline or not.

This would be a great addition, and I'd like to add to this a tracker for trader and merchant sales too.  When you manage them it should not only show the last date of sale, but the last 30 days of transactions, both in and out of the NPC.

I don't know enough about the banking system, or other mechanics to stick my nose in but that's never really stopped me before  :P

There's a way to dump skills externally.

Would it make sense and be possible to use something similar to dump bank transactions out of game as well?

From there someone could drop the info right into a spreadsheet?

The benefit of knowing very little is it all sounds so simple  :lol:

I don't know enough about the banking system, or other mechanics to stick my nose in but that's never really stopped me before  :P

There's a way to dump skills externally.

Would it make sense and be possible to use something similar to dump bank transactions out of game as well?

From there someone could drop the info right into a spreadsheet?

The benefit of knowing very little is it all sounds so simple  :lol:

The problem is that there is absolutely no player-accessible data in any way recorded when it comes to the bank account.

Unless you're logged in at the moment the money is transferred. Then you get a message telling you that.