Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Gate at the end of bridge won't allow passage

As the title says, the deed is Enchanted on Release. It's the gate near the green and red wooden house (visible from the water) if any GM/Dev cares to check it out. 

Next span up, there is a dead boar that starved to death on a bridge with the corpse not able to be taken as it's not on the same bridge I am.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

Same gate is working fine today. Can't find what is causing it to do this to reproduce it reliably. Probably positioning.

As this is probably server bug, I will move it to Server Bugs.

• Like 1

Thanks, Warlander. It's not a consistent thing. It might open, it might not. It might open this pass and not returning but open when I back up and drive forward again. Some days it never opens. Some days it always opens.

I have a problem with gates and bridges to.

Have a bridge and on both sides a gate. on 1 side i can enter and leave tru the same gate, at the othere side i can only enter but not go back. That gate opens only from 1 side

The issue has been noted and logged into the bug database, thanks for your reports.

If you have a gate that only likes to open sometimes, or only in one direction, please do add the slope (under the bridge) next to the gate here.

Also which end of the bridge is it ?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Same problem in Deliverance, entering a portcullis at the end of a bridge. I can enter sometimes on foot, but never driving a cart or riding. If I go, on foot, to the right of the portcullis, I usually can enter after pushing a while. I can exit, on foot, without problem.

I'm putting some shots.

Just under the portcullis, the slope is 55

bug%20bridge1.jpg

bug%20bridge2.jpg

The bridge runs east-west. I am not online and can't measure exactly for you but the slope is over 70, probably closer to 90. The east side is the side with the problems.

Now that I think about it, the east side was the side with the problems on the tower on another bridge. East needs to behave! :-P

Thanks, Tich.

I smashed it, Alectrys.  :lol:  I can put it back to test though if you like?

I smashed it, Alectrys.  :lol:  I can put it back to test though if you like?

Oh Audrel, don't go through all that trouble, thank you though.   I'm hoping that others with the problem can report back.