Sign in to follow this  
Annalise

Feasting Table

This should be really easy to do.  Take the long table and convert it into a feasting table.  Put the items on top like the one at Christmas.  Let us, the players, open it and add food inside it like an oven/bsb (short term maybe)  Meats, pies, breads, whatever we can make can be added to the feasting table.  That way all my villagers can come into our feasting room in the castle and have feasts.  And one doesn't have to open it to take stuff out they just open and  'eat' like the code in a fountain for 'drink'.   Once food is added it can not be taken out.    Maybe have a minimum on the ql of the food added and this gives skill to cooks.  Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 1

Interesting idea. This table could also have two images to it, like armor stands or crates. The empty one has the table cleared, with nothing on it. The moment you put food items in it, the table turns alive with goblets and chicken roast and whatnot. :D

Edit: This is a feature all tables could benefit from, but the normal tables do not slow down decay the way barrels do. Then, there could be highend banquet tables, that certain levels of fine carpentry to craft, and add the same level of preservation as if it was in a barrel!

Edited by Delisira

This would be awesome for prayer circles and impalongs or any large gatherings. :wub:

I used to leave free food barrels out for new players that would cross my place but either I had to leave it off deed where someone would take the whole barrel for themselves or on deed then people could not get them.

It would be great if this item could solve that problem by having permissions set to it similar to a large cart so you could either let everyone eat from it or just your friends/allies/villagers. B)

As for how the food being added would work:

The quality of the feasting table dictates the minimum quality of the meals that can be placed inside. (Average quality when adding multiple at once)

The table quality would act as the quality of the meal when you eat from it.