Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Linking different faith priests

Najho and Fo both have LT. Would be nice to link them to cast LT.  I assume someone has tried and can confirm that it doesn't let you link today?

• Like 1

Is this a suggestion? would be odd to allow different faith to link just because the have that same spell...

Is this a suggestion? would be odd to allow different faith to link just because the have that same spell...

Catholics and Lutherans together for Christmas, the insanity of it!

I think for sake of cohesion, all player-based faiths should link together when same spell is being used. No real point in having a spell needing more than 100 favor if you are only one of the three total priests of _____ faith in the game. (thinking ahead when we have 50+ player gods that is)

• Like 1

You can already preach to those who don't follow your religion, if this suggestion goes through then why stop there? why not just have all priests have access to all spells?

Gets a -1 from me if it ever becomes a suggestion

why not just have all priests have access to all spells?

I agree that would be a foul change. Though not far off. If spell lists are 'random' as stated then statistics demand one priest to have all the 'OP' spells and one have the 'junk'. Once that occurs, then there is no reason to have multiple priests, and thus no need for the concept that all the priests have the same spells :)

Just takes time to reach that level of redundancy.

I think linking based on religion, not spells, makes sense.