Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Plain stone barred window

Is there anyway we can get the plain stone barred wall with just the bars in the large window part so we can see through to the other side?

I did a fast paint shop of what i am talking about but i think it would be nice for both a dungeon/prison like thing or a nice decorative window too..

5s69U1Y.jpg

• Like 8

Yes

I never understood the point of bars on a wall, unless you just want your daughter's boyfriend to have easier access to her second story bedroom.

• Like 1

The current barred walls look really nice above the house portcullis.  But I would like to see this too.

The current barred walls look really nice above the house portcullis.  But I would like to see this too.

I am not saying change the one we have now but add in a new "plain stone barred window" that is just the bars like the one in my mock-up. 

Edited by Kegan

For the current ones, would be cool if the bars on solid brick wall served as reinforcement against incursion / destruction.

Good suggestion on the see-through.  I kind of figured that's what it would be from the start, was surprised to see it was solid brick.

After watching the FF video it got me to thinking about my old suggestion here so wanted to bump the old thread to renew the suggestion. 

bump

Edited by Kegan

+1, I like this as now use portcullis wall for the affect except does not quite look like a window and cannot make it stay shut as opens when i walk by no matter what perms.

But then in general i look forward to more variation in wall choices

+1 Sure, I'm currently using arched walls with a iron fences. Although it's good for skills to make both :)

+1

Also barred cave entrances, so you can make windows in mines to the outside, without possibility to pass them.

• Like 3