Gateway

Gateway is situated on a small island on Xanadu, Q-22.  We are in the alliance of Rhino Lake which is comprised of nearly 20 deeds.  The deeds are all very closely knit group and very helpful.  There is canal systems linking the mainland to the south and eastern seaboards.

Since Gateway is still largely under development there a a multitude of projects to include but not limited to:

Digging

Mason Work

Carpentry

Farming

This is the bulk of the work that is going on at the moment.  However, there are always smaller projects to be done if a break is needed.  

1. This is not a recruitment thread for "labor" or "hands for hire".   Plots of land will be handed out immediately and houses may be built.  
  2. Any upkeep will be maintained by myself, no monetary commitments need to be made.
  3. Alliance TS and Mumble
  4. Casual play is acceptable, however, looking for individuals that play on a fairly regular basis. 
  5. Noobs or veterans may apply.
  6. Kingdom drama is not allowed nor tolerated, keep it in Chaos.
  7. There WILL BE NO AFFILIATION WITH TROLLS OR GRIEVERS IN THIS DEED OR ALLIANCE, ANYONE DEALING IN SUCH MATTERS WILL HAVE CITIZENSHIP REVOKED IMMEDIATELY.
  8. Perms are made to individuals as needed until such a time as I see fit for a more lenient role to be est. based on trust and amount of time individual plays.

These are fairly straight forward rules you will find on most deeds and alliance across the board, so I hope it is nothing to disparaging.  

Looking for 3 individuals off the bat.  

Thank you for your interest.

Krisstofer

in-game name is Krisstofer