Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Player Gender

Why is player gender limited to just male or female? Why can't wurm have different genders and identifiers to how I and many others feel.

Come to think of it why can't we mix and match things without picking a gender? Would be the simplest way to go. There are tons of way things can go  wonky when genes are expressed. Way more then most want to think about. If anything at least have a neutral or both option.

I'm sorry but I, as male, prefer the female gender.... that said, all females may leave me a message at their convenience.  I'd don't bite... too hard ;)

• Like 1

I identify as a dragon. My pronouns are Firelord, Dragonkin, and Flamebreath.

• Like 3

I identify as a dragon. My pronouns are Firelord, Dragonkin, and Flamebreath.

Dragonborn

Mememan The Mighty

• Like 1

Pick the one that you most closely identify with?

O MY GOD I CANT NOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU CIS SCUM HOW DARE YOU. I DO NOT IDENTIFY WITH YOUR CIS GENDERS I AM A STRONG DRAGON WHO DONT NEED NO MAN.

No offense, but making posts like this is only asking for trouble..

People on the inter-webs are highly immature and will make jokes/troll threads like this. (Assuming this thread itself isn't just some form of trolling) 

So even if you're trying to make a serious post about people who identify as other genders then Male/Female or whatever else, you're doing more harm then good posting about it in a place like this. 

Only setting yourself up for offensive comments and stupidity. (As you can see in the previous posts).

I'm all for equality in every aspect.. (Race, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, whatever!)

If you wanna worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster all power to you!

But I don't generally discuss it in a area which is not specifically designated for said subject, as it only leads to propaganda. 

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

People on the inter-webs are highly immature and will make jokes/troll threads like this..

CGb7srOUIAAhYUt.jpg

amirite?

• Like 5

I think it's funny, and I think everyone knew that it was just post.

lol..

Edited by Oreo

A grammatical category, often designated as male, female, or neuter, used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.

So yes, I would agree that different genders applied to word designations is very important to be applied properly within all of our Wurm conversations. Since feelings are usually termed as verbs with modifications, then of course they should be designated properly as well according to gender specifics.

Unfortunately since players reside in different regions of the world, those local languages spoken will sometimes conflict with gender specifics within other regions and although your suggestion is understandable or perhaps even significant, these various dialects can be so counter defined that it is probably best to leave things as they currently are and forgo any forgone conclusions not currently properly defined and applied under these conditional variations and vagrancies.

Simple enough I guess. I will close with this sage advice from the great philosopher of the forest's, *Simple is as simple does* (slightly modified with removal of stupidity from the equation, as suiting this post).

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

really upset that this was moved to woodscraps as it was simply a suggestion.

• Like 2