Sign in to follow this  
KeenoBamBeano

Rite of Spring

Doesn't it suck when you miss out on RoS? Be it you just can't make it online or someone ninjas the cast and ruins this amazing opportunity for others.

Well I suggest that once cast on the server every follower of vynora (on or offline) be allowed to activate this bonus from an altar or in-game menu and only allow one of these effects be held at a time and have a set time limit to use it 24-48hr after cast.

Edited by KeenoBamBeano
  • Like 5

+1 this o.o I have missed all the rite of springs (although I am online a lot) except one which occured when I was new and my sleep bonus was full

there hav ebeen loads of suggestions to change simply things to make it so that more ppl can get the sleepbonus/ML.. But i think the devs see the way it works right now is good. Even with ninjaing possiblities

It's a nice idea, but people would likely horde it, so have SB become unavailable after a length of time, but only get the ML if online.

Otherwise good suggestion :)

• Like 1

yep. This was suggested after that yellow fellow started doing his ninja casts. 

+1 for sure.

If you think about a global spell like this, it is a little silly that it isn't already applying to everyone on the server, logged in or not.  How about the Mag spell for repair?  Do you have to be logged in for the walls in your mag domain to get repaired? nope.  Do our characters cease to exist when we log out?  Somehow our boats, deeds and buildings are still named to us, meaning we must still exist.  So why won't the spell effect us when we aren't logged in at the time?  Doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

You now need 131 premiun players on local to cast ROS, to prevent that...

Edit: Not on local, but in the vicinity

[23:01:59] Make sure there are at least 131 premium players in the vicinity.

I only got 1 priest, that was last night just to check if it was castable.

Edited by Tuga

So small servers will not be able to cast RoS anymore?

it depends on server size I think, it is definitely castable on small servers.