Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

Xanadu ROS at 10:50 PM GMT today

Hello everyone!

i have waited for this Saturday evening because I know statistically most people are on Sat. evening and I wanted most people to be able to take advantage of this

The cast is scheduled to happen in 2.5 hours from now - that should allow both sides of the Atlantic to have most people on (sorry Asia...)

Also I apologize for the short notice but the ninja threat is real...

So without further ado...

ROS in 2.5 hours from now on Xanadu!

auction_timer_E1434840538.gif

GL, hope you make it and enjoy the SB :)

Edited by Thorakkanath
  • Like 3

Won't make it but thanks for posting. In future just a few hours bigger window would help a lot. Like 4-5 hours, but still very thoughtful of you to do it when most players remain online. Good job and +1

Ooh if I get home early I'll be there. If it were to run a little (lot) late that'd be cool  <_<

Won't make it but thanks for posting. In future just a few hours bigger window would help a lot. Like 4-5 hours, but still very thoughtful of you to do it when most players remain online. Good job and +1

I am just very afraid of someone ninjaing  AND at the time of the ROS will be 1AM in europe so quite at the limit....

I just tried to combine what the best times could have been....

• Like 1

This is SO unfair. I won't get any benefit at all from this. It is plainly broke and needs to apply to everyone not just a few special people.  :P

Thank you everyone and so sorry for it being 50min late...

It was out of my hand....

it was my luck Thor, I would miss it if you could do that ion the schedule. A big thanks for putting it together!

For those of us who have absolutely no idea what "ROS" means and cannot decipher what's being talked about, could someone please explain? :)

Given the NInja issue I appreciate the posting and heads up. I know this is hard to do these days.