Sign in to follow this  
Hoppy

Connect Chaos to Release/Pristine

If we were able to connect chaos to release/pristine i think it can help reduce travel time by (at a risk) taking a short cut through chaos which would be a faster sail for people in Deliverance or other old servers to make delivery's or visit friends in release or pristine.  My personal experience with this is my glorious 8-10 hour sails from release to chaos because the wind died in the middle of trip.  I see this as an option for a faster trip across the server and possibly open up PVP for people who have invested a lot of time in the two newer servers Release and Pristine who need to stay close and wish to try out chaos.  What is your thought on this, do you think it would be beneficial?  

"So far it seems a connection to the west side of chaos is the best option"

Edited by Hoppy
  • Like 7

+1 I'd like this very much if it meant it was connected to the West side of Chaos.  It would ease the burden to pristine and release players wishing to participate on chaos and allow for another entry point onto Chaos making locational access and settlement patterns even more robust adding another layer of excitement and pvp factor to that server.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 3

It sounds like Chaos, like [redacted], could do with having more than one entrance.

+1

• Like 1

such +

many 1

TBH the whole inter-server-travel-system could do with an upgrade, but this is a good first step.

• Like 1

+1 main reason i moved from Release to Deli is because i wanted to be closer to Chaos

+1 it should be that way since day 1 of Xanadu. I can imagine armed ship convoys delivering goods through Chaos

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

This would make it easy for Release/Pristine people to do affinity transfers and could bring more people to Release/Pristine as there's players who want to deed close to Chaos..

Edited by Bittereinder

I agree with this main reason i dont go to choas is living on xana makes the time travel insanely long to get to and from my deed to choas. But it would make alot more sense if done like this :).

Major +1, have had this idea for ages.

-1  the world is flat!

but i dont think this is the real solution to travel times

also i like being in a place far far away from pvp borders

and with the way crossings work now, accidentally sailing over to xanadu or chaos if your not on the main crossing server is a real pain

a confirmation box that pops up and stops your from crossing to a pvp server would be awesome but actually all servers to prevent one from wasting alot of time getting caught up in the currents.. i dont much like sailing on the west coast of inde,deli,exo,  and already the west of pristine. an accidental crossing is a lot of sailing

if the map could pop up when we reach a border and we are able to select a coast or map and plot a course, and it would still use the coordinate system and place us on the east coast if we left on a west coast, or a south coast if we left from a north coast, or something to that effect so there would still be some tension for leaving a specific direction from chaos and arriving on safe lands closer to where you want

unless you are gonna do that i would leave it how it is.

• Like 1

+1 to this many people have long time freinds  and old deeds on pristine which they had to leave to join chaos 

+1 open up west chaos in some way, the world is roundddddddd

thats a great idea, but i thought people lived on pristine/release cause they wanted to be far far away from the rest of us.

-1 but I propose the following warning be displayed when crossing server boarders ASAP

DZHREA4.jpg

:P