Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Show who planted an item

Is there anyway we could get the name added as to who planted an item like this... 

[10:40:37] A storage bin made from planks and strengthened with iron ribbons. The bulk storage bin has been firmly secured to the ground by Kegan. Ql: 25.714867, Dam: 0.0.

Edit: I have a bsb that i am not sure if my alt planted it or if it was there and need it removed. It would be nice to be able to see the person that planted it to know if i need to just destroy it *can't destroy them on pve servers* or what alt i did use to plant it. (off deed ofc none of this matters on deed) 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 9

Well i guess you can't destroy it on pve servers so now we need this more than ever. 

Thankfully i was able to push it onto my deed but if i had to wait for it to decay to collapse the tile it was on i would have been upset because it would have stopped my project for awhile. (was closing the whole mine to start a new one) 

+1 this data has to exist already, just display it for the examine option.

Naw, not necessary for the purpose you described. Just try to turn the bin and if you didn't plant it you won't be able to. Problem solved.

=Ayes=