Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

Remove the crown from Hots template kingdom. (Chaos Server Only)

It's been well over a year since the implementation and successful adoption of bl template kingdoms on chaos and it would seem to me to be high time to neuter hots as a kingdom on chaos as currently it is largely used to hand out titles (farmed and kingdom type) by whichever kingdom (pmk) that controls hots at any given time.

I propose that the current chieftain be removed and the cobra be deactivated on Chaos and if someone really wants a caster alt kingdom they can pay for it. Current mechanics don't suffiently prevent this form of alt usage otherwise

• Like 12

Since blacklight PMK's are avaliable now, I don't care if default Hots gets removed. Not many (if any) play default Hots anyway, there are currently two blacklight PMK's players join instead.

Edited by Sharkin

No hots shouldn't be removed, just the alt emperor. Template kingdom can't be ruled by a player with a main account in another kingdom. 

• Like 1

Hots as a template has to remain for those who auto convert as a function of alignment. But Hots does not need an emperor on chaos

No hots shouldn't be removed, just the alt emperor. Template kingdom can't be ruled by a player with a main account in another kingdom. 

I thought this was changed back again?

I can agree if titles are wanted a PMK should need to be formed.

I wonder if this thread will go longer than the title for Kings thread

Ohhhhhboyyyyy, it's becoming like the leaders title thread.

Mmm ways to go till getting at that point.

issues i see is what happens if the Hots PMK disbanded:?

Hots i think still needs to stay even though it only has maybe 3 players and tons of alts. ps where is the account "bigman", its the account i miss seeing the most in hots lol.

And thanks to the hots crown it has made life interesting with people killing each other for years over it...

The obvious counter argument is that to date neither Jenn Kellon or mr have disbanded nor have either of the two current hots template pmks. Hots having a crown is no longer relevant. All it needs is the shroud and it's all good. The crown is only useful to whichever bigwig kingdom /group that can keep others from bothering with the dueling ring

Pretty simple yeah, freedom has starter towns and no king, when you leave a wl pmk you become freedom kingdom.  Can just do the same for hots, shroud/kingdom exists just no king

• Like 1

With successful BL kingdoms there in no longer the need for HOTS to have titles like freedom.