Sign in to follow this  
Laiwyn

Crafting window items needed list not updated

When multiple people are working on the same structure (e.g. bridge) the materials list in your own crafting window does not update appropriately when others add materials to the structure, leaving the player with an innacurate representation of how many materials are left to complete it. To reproduce, one person could simply add nothing to the bridge and watch the materials list in the crafting window while the other players add materials.

The caveat to this is that the window will update with the correct amounts when a particular type of material has been added and is no longer necessary...the problem being that in the interim no one knows exactly how much of the material is needed to finish without closing and reopening the crafting window (refreshing it). This ends up making teamwork somewhat hectic.

What should happen is that whenever someone adds an item to the structure, all open crafting windows should be immediately updated with the correct amount of remaining materials. I placed this in the server bugs section instead of the client section because it would make more sense that the server would take care of updating the client windows.

If I need to clarify anything, I can but to me it seems somewhat straightforward. I guess I'd need pictures and/or video to better describe it...

Added to the bug list of other crafting window issues reported in various threads.