Sign in to follow this  
Gregory

Make Nathan a White Light God

Never been black light, never associated with BL on Epic, there is no connection there at all.

Seems silly that background is ignored in favour of RNG.

Anyone wanting to convert fron my own kingdom has to drop alignment to -1 to convert or travel to the Black light.

Seems a poor mechanic to force on people after they have supported and helped through countless scenarios and missions.

Please change and in future align to the player.

• Like 22

Need to just remove the alignment annoyance and keep WL players positive and BL players negative, clearly the player made gods have no kingdom alignment so why not let people convert at either light, keep their alignment and just forget this nonsense because mixing it is making no sense.

• Like 8

Wait... Gregory is Nathan? or was? and He did not get to choose Nathan's alignment or which pantheon his ascended character would join?

How lame. How totally lame.

Wait... Gregory is Nathan? or was? and He did not get to choose Nathan's alignment or which pantheon his ascended character would join?

How lame. How totally lame.

lol you thought it would work properly?

+1 to op, praise be to Nathan, fix player gods

@Sme inb4 Nathan allys w/ Mag #workingasintended

yea.... I got SUCKER written across my forehead.

+1 to Gregory's request.

Edited by geode

Need to just remove the alignment annoyance and keep WL players positive and BL players negative, clearly the player made gods have no kingdom alignment so why not let people convert at either light, keep their alignment and just forget this nonsense because mixing it is making no sense.

Edited by devynora

Also let tosiek and nahjo be fixed if they so choose.

• Like 1

I just have to ask... did it auto convert Nathan to his own religion when he became a god?

+1, or at least make Nathan not fixed to HOTS, so he can rove to Freedom

I just have to ask... did it auto convert Nathan to his own religion when he became a god?

Nope

Come on Gregory, embrace the darkness.

The cookies are awesome.

• Like 1

I like the variation... and it can be the one drawback for being as OP as ppl think he will be. :) plus you can be tosiek and nathan on freedom as well. the character isn't tied to the diety though... its all random. if nathan changes kingdom to bl in the future... you wouldnt ask for him to be converted back into negative alignment would you? 

I for one love the variation... now just need to see his spell list. ;) 

• Like 1

Can we just stop wasting all this dev time on religious crap?  Seriously it's getting out of hand.

+1

When I was still Black-Light several of our members struggled to convert Nahjo due to Alignment issues..

They would grind to -1 Alignment and be unable to hit 0 or +1. (I was only able to turn a free alt Nahjo, because F2P HoTS don't automatically become Libila.)

I'm White-Light now so that doesn't affect me..

However since these player Gods don't really seem to matter what kingdom you are, as you said they shouldn't matter what light you are.

Nathan may have a spell list we're interested in.. and trying to get -1 I imagine is a pain in the ***.

Need to just remove the alignment annoyance and keep WL players positive and BL players negative, clearly the player made gods have no kingdom alignment so why not let people convert at either light, keep their alignment and just forget this nonsense because mixing it is making no sense.

This. +1