Sign in to follow this  
GoldFever

WTB 95+ ql ropetool

I am in the process of developing a fair bit of data on rope making but I need some with a high-level rope tool.  Ideally it will be a fair bit over 95 to allow for damage repairs during the testing, higher the better.  Not seeing what I want in the merchant threads so posting here.

Tool must be made of oak and be regular (i.e. not rare/supreme).

• Like 1

I can do 95 for 5s. I can do 96 at a push, but it'll cost 7.5s (it gets EXTREMELY painful to imp around 95).

If you just want it for pure testing purposes, statistics on a known mechanic, I could also host you on the test server and just simply spawn what you wish.

No point doing it on the test server as I'd like to be able to use the output.  

Tell you what, lets do 2 at 95 ql.  Thinking about it, that will get the test done ok and will provide more value I think in the long run.  If you don't want to work that hard, I could also just send the one back to you for a reimp when I'm 1/2 done.  Probably have to imp it up from 93 so definitely a bit easier.  Either way is fine with me.  Let me know when you think you can have one ready.  Thanks.

No point doing it on the test server as I'd like to be able to use the output.  

Tell you what, lets do 2 at 95 ql.  Thinking about it, that will get the test done ok and will provide more value I think in the long run.  If you don't want to work that hard, I could also just send the one back to you for a reimp when I'm 1/2 done.  Probably have to imp it up from 93 so definitely a bit easier.  Either way is fine with me.  Let me know when you think you can have one ready.  Thanks.

Sunday at the latest, I think. Imping to 95 takes a good few hours, so it depends a little on what happens around me between then and now. Worst case, early next week. I think the re-imp model would benefit the both of us best, but it's up to you.

I'm fine with the reimp approach and timing.  Will look forward to receiving this.

Thanks.

I do QL96 for 5.5s, and QL97 for 7.5s. Not trying to undersell Jberg, those have been my prices for a while. And you already agreed to an order, so I'm posting just in case you do need it re-imped or want it imped higher next time.

• Like 1

I'll catch you on FC one of these days Thorgot!!!!11!1

I do QL96 for 5.5s, and QL97 for 7.5s. Not trying to undersell Jberg, those have been my prices for a while. And you already agreed to an order, so I'm posting just in case you do need it re-imped or want it imped higher next time.

You forgot to mention the 95ql on sale at Freedom Market for 4s.  One less now.  Already done 1/2 my test and was amazed at the increased output of an extra 5 ql on the ropetool.  But I still have another test to do and am eagerly awaiting Jbergs tool to complete that. 

At that time I'll decide what imps may be needed. Thanks.