Sign in to follow this  
HedgeKnight

Leaving a meditation path is reset when changing servers?

Hi there. I have a bug to report about switching meditation paths and travelling servers.

I have just returned from a 3 day trip to Exodus and am now back in Xanadu. Yesterday (17/06) I left the Path of Love with the plan of joining the Path of Knowledge after the 24 hour timer was over:

[20:06:01] You decide to stop pursuing the insights of the path of love.

I have just returned to Xanadu today (18/06):

[14:42:08] Welcome back, Hedgeknight! Xanadu - the great mystery.

I have discovered that the server switch has reset me back onto the Path of Love. I am back to the same level I was when I left as if no change was made. Does anyone know whether this is a known bug and if so how to get around it? I'm going to try leaving the path of love again now and I don't want it resetting me again the next time I cross servers.

Thanks for your help.

Hedge

• Like 1

Just a little bit of extra info that may be helpful: When I came back to Xanadu I had yet to join the path of knowledge.

Here's an update on this for anyone interested:

I have since left Love and rejoined Knowledge and this time it has 'stuck'. I have even crossed servers since with no issues.

My theory is that you need to have a server reset after changing paths and before crossing servers for it to work.

Cooldowns for enlightenment seem to change when crossing server borders also. I made a post about this recently so it seems that there is more to be fixed than just my problem alone. 

Aye, I read that. I think the moral is just not to cross servers when changing paths or seeking enlightenment :P

This issue will require Developer help as we have no ability to correct these meditation issues in game.  Your information is helpful.