Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

Looking for Enchanter for partnership {Found}

Hello, I am looking for an enchanter looking to make some money.

I have a merchant in Glasshollow where I'm selling a few things. I'd like to make a partnership with someone that is willing to cast woa/coc on some tools I am making. I'm wanting them to be 15-25ql with random enchants. I don't expect the enchanter to cast until every tool has a high cast, I just want random enchants 20+. Some for woa, and some for coc. Maybe some tools can have both but it's not required. 

Many people sell high quality items with high quality enchants, but not everyone wants to fork out the coin for those types of items. On many occasions I have spent 20-75 copper on low ql tools with low ql enchants because the price was right, and every little coc bit helps. It's not a strategy that is often utilized for merchants because they will need to be restocked more items--but I don't care--I'm here to make a profit. 

I can make cordage ropes using my own wemp for the enchanter to use for casts. I can't guarantee any specific rope quality but hey--it's free rope for you. I'd happily deliver the tools provided that you can enchant them within a day or two. We can work out a time to meet before I leave, so you can do it when it's convenient for you, and I won't randomly show up to dump a bunch of items. From there I'll take and put them on my merchant to sell for a low price (depending on item and quality). These tools sell faster than top dollar tools, and we can split everything 60:40. The main reason for me wanting 60% is that I'm using my wemp for ropes and doing all the transporting. All I need the enchanter to do is enchant.

Edited by Hammer
  • Like 1

Probably a bit far for you, but if you don't mind sailing to Release, I can definately help you out with this.  I can help with BS imps too, if you need.

Free bump for someone helping newer players with good stuff, and playing with a priest the way a priest is supposed to be used... as a partner not a tool

Thank you for viewing and replying. I found a partner for this goal.