Sign in to follow this  
Zol

[Close] Does wurm need to recruit more GM's or something?

I'd like to start off by saying that I didn't want to take this to the forums. But I feel like my request is being ignored and I don't know where else to go.

I put in a request 10 days ago to have my Epic account (Zol) linked to my forum account (Zol)..... 10 days..... after about 5 days I made a new ticket to have it done and was told by a CM that my ticket was "in queue". Another 5 days go by and I am starting to really lose my patience with this whole process. Why am I paying for premium on two characters if the GM's can't be troubled to take 30 seconds to do this for me? Not like I am asking a lot or can do it myself. This is the system that was put in place to keep people who don't play on epic from posting in the forums. If you aren't going to make the system player friendly then allow the forum moderators to link the accounts or recruit more GM's if the ticket queue is that long..... All I can say is that this is beyond rediculous. I just want to post in the epic threads and forum PvP like all the greats.

Edited by Zol
  • Like 5

I can understand the frustration about waiting, but this game actually has really good response times. The CMs and GMs in this game do not treat you like ticket #224334 but instead are very personable and honest with you. I would much rather have a smaller support team that is reputable and responsive rather than have a massive support team that just barely does the basics and leaves your issues only barely resolved or will only handle one issue at a time and then tell you to put in a new ticket. Personally I say good job to the CMs and GMs in this game, I have even had developers come to my assistance when I needed support. That is unheard of in most massive scale MMOs.

If you are offline a lot then it will take more time to get your issue resolved through the ingame /support. Have you tried contacting anyone through the forums where you can leave messages even if you are offline?

• Like 5

Hmm, i wonder if it is an epic thing. Ive put in 2 support tickets in the last 3 days. both answered within a couple hours. One even came to my deed to get the item out of the wall for me. Both super polite and friendly and timely.

I honestly have to say ive felt they did a good job in this game. Ive had 2 issues, a CA/CM person contacted me almost immediately both times trying to help. Then a GM 1 time contacted me within an hour, another time within 2hours. First issue was a bit of my misunderstanding, second they solved and were very generous with how they fixed my problem, i was very happy. I think one thing we need to think of is, a good chunk of the playerbase and probably most/all of the staff is European so they might not be availible when a lot of us US players have problems. They also wont interfere/fix every problem you got yourself into which i find is good and makes you think twice before trying something stupid.

I have also experienced great response times and professionalism. I do work a lot so I can't be on at the times it seems the GM's would contact me. I thought it was something that they could just do when I am offline. The ticket it resolved and Timur was very helpfull. Thank you very much Timur.

Forum linking is not a task that everyone on the staff can do.  The process involves verifying addresses in multiple places and often requires us to ask the requesting player some account related questions.  That means that we can only address these requests when the player is online.

Because we have had issues in the past with account spamming and previously banned players making new accounts in order to gain access to Theater, the process is a little complex.  Not perfect, but complicated.

I apologize for your delay.  If you have a Forum link request that is getting old please feel free to look for me in IRC and I will get you sorted out.

• Like 6

Love this games CMs GMs and Dev team. You guys/gals are all amazing for volunteers willing to give your time.

• Like 3