Sign in to follow this  
KyleBooze

Resizable InGame Map

Please make it resizable. I normally play on a small window so i can do other things on the sides.

When playing on smaller windows you can't see the edges (the numbers and letters for coordinates). I've tried using the zoom button and it still doesn't allow me to see along those edges. This should be a simple fix, I don't see why the many new windows we get aren't resizable already...

• Like 2

Zoom in! Contrast! Enhance!

Ewww Klaa is picking his nose.

Edited by Klaa

Zoom in! Contrast! Enhance!

Ewww Klaa is picking his nose.

What.

Anyhoo...

+1

• Like 1

+1 It would indeed help a lot if the right hand and bottom strips of the maps, showing the co-ordinates showed still on screen when zooming in.

What.

Anyhoo...

+1

Picture, if you will, the world of Wurm (oblong spheroid, disc, ring, whatever) was orbited by spy satellites of the kind rumored to be deployed by the US Government. Where it is said they can count the hairs in one's ears.

Not to mention the goofiness one sees in police procedural shows in regards to enhancing photos.

+1 for sure.  Every time I have to expand my window to see the full map, all my UI settings get jacked up, plus it then saves that odd window size I just created into my configs, which is pointless, since I rarely dag/resize to exactly the same dimensions.