Hello fellow wurmians.

My name is Mikhail. I'm a newb player with some skills that allow me to play & work for some coins in here.

My in-game name is Nekoexmachina. Also you can contact Nekotwo or Travor to place an order in-game.

We're working for cold coins with iron, dirt, wood or stone.

My current crafting skills however are not so big, so I can't yet do the high-quality tools.

We however accept bulk orders with following prices:

• Stone bricks: 1.5s / 1K (this means I will supply bricks in the regime of "done when its done", according to original deal made with the requester.)
  • Mortar: 2.2s / 1K
  • small nails, large nails, rivets, hooks - 1s / 450
  • ribbons, frying pans, sauce pans 1s / 150
  • Small crate: 3c each
  • Iron under 30QL 1s/1K
  • Other things masonry/blacksmithing.

Delivery - depends on your whereabouts.

The deed I'm in is located in Exodus, north shore. It is called "Port in Storm". Coordinates is E14.

Also I myself kinda enjoy terraforming, so if you need dirt moving jobs, provided you will provide me food and temporary shelter, are welcome as well. Price depends on the amount of job to be done & will be discussed individually.

Order list:

16.06.15 -> 18.06.15 : 1k frying pans, mr Silvertail. Order done, delivery done, started panfilling once in a while. :)

19.06-> current : 10k stone bricks, mr Sighx. (done, only 3k needed)

Edited by nekoexmachina

I would highly recommend this supplier due to the ease of communicating and accommodation to my requests :) Service was quick for the price they offer