Sign in to follow this  
Tikki

any Nathan Spells yet ?

i don't understand how nathan is a disappointment with drain health, ice pillar, cure medium, cure serious, zombie infestation, all the enchants, and all the passives as a priest available to both black and whitelight 

Edited by Cornchips
  • Like 2

i don't understand how nathan is a disappointment with drain health, ice pillar, cure medium, cure serious, zombie infestation, all the enchants, and all the passives as a priest available to both black and whitelight

Drain health and ice pulled that's the extent of good offensive spells it has besides some nice enchanting spells. Its a disappointment compared to lib or fo or mag for that matter of you take into account the passives.

Is Nathan's double favor item still unknown?

it is square cloth pieces

Drain health and ice pulled that's the extent of good offensive spells it has besides some nice enchanting spells. Its a disappointment compared to lib or fo or mag for that matter of you take into account the passives.

Have to disagree.. nathan is rather awesome... so either nathan or tosiek for battlepriest although that extra 25% damage will hurt hard Edited by Wulfgarr

Well yea the main 2 things benefiting Nathan is drain health and the dmg bonus, outside of that not a single field healing spell.

Least tosiek has a heal to crutch on and field aoe, and refresh, and Stam drain. Along with a few more.

I guess it comes down to what your group is lacking. In a Kingdom like MR you guys are not worried so much about a global heal so I guess more direct dmg bonus and few other attack spells are beneficial. But when you don't have 50 active members and perhaps you have a bit of a weaker group (lacking sotg) the need changes... I started off going Nathan but switched as I went with need. I was hoping Nathan got scorn of lib, that's the only other spell I wanted.

Edited by MaurizioAM

How about we not make this thread turn into a KvK slinging contest before this goes any further

• Like 2

Not to necro this post, but can anyone confirm that Nathan gets Disintegrate on PvP like other priests do?

Dont know about Disintegratebut was wondering when the lack of locate soul was going to be addressed. Every other priest has it, why not nathan?

• Like 1