Sign in to follow this  
Tikki

any Nathan Spells yet ?

has anyone unlocked any nathan spells yet ...wondering what he might have in his spell list is all... many thanks also... ^_^

• Like 5

If by some miracle, the spell list is even better than Nahjo's.

I'll cry tears of manly anger as I wave goodbye to the original four.

Edited by Dairuka

If by some miracle, the spell list is even better than Nahjo's.

I'll cry tears of manly anger as I wave goodbye to the original four.

Watch Nathan have Rebirth and Blessing of the Dark lol.

nahjo's spell list benfit pvp more or pve or a good combo of spells for both servers ?

well has most of the good enchants woa LT FB MS ect true hit and willow spine combo make for a decent battle priest just lacking AOE spells and or any known passive buffs

Im going to laugh if they get all the good direct pvp ones and yet get stuck with some shitty limitation, can only farm or whatever.

Nathan is HOTS (template) only like Libila. Therefore it may take a bit longer to get a spell list and you won't be able to remain a follower of Nathan in Freedom Isles.

If Rolf did it manual then this will probability be the "pvp" priest and have all the good pvp stuff on it. 

If Rolf did it manual then this will probability be the "pvp" priest and have all the good pvp stuff on it. 

Tosiek is fairly good "PvP Priest" 

It'll be interesting to see what Nathan gets.. I'll laugh if his alters spread fungus (See'n as Nathan is Jenn-Kellon Kingdoms)

Edited by takatsuki

Nathan is HOTS (template) only like Libila. Therefore it may take a bit longer to get a spell list and you won't be able to remain a follower of Nathan in Freedom Isles.

is not Tosiek a HotS template god????? I ask as we can be on Freedom....

Tosiek is "Grey-Light" God. It's a toss between Black-Lighter's and White-Lighters

(However all 3 player Gods are White-Light Kingdoms ~ Tosiek = Mol Rohan, Nahjo = The Roman Republic (JK Template - Originally MR), Nathan = Jenn-Kellon (2+ years as Demi-God to ascend) 

Tosiek is "Grey-Light" God. It's a toss between Black-Lighter's and White-Lighters

(However all 3 player Gods are White-Light Kingdoms ~ Tosiek = Mol Rohan, Nahjo = The Roman Republic (JK Template - Originally MR), Nathan = Jenn-Kellon (2+ years as Demi-God to ascend) 

The funny thing is that the Nahjo God prays to Magranon.

• Like 1

As Takatsuki said, Tosiek is an exception. While he is a black light god, he doesn't care what kingdom you're in. This could be a bug or working as intended, as you know how things go in Wurm sometimes. You can see this by looking at @wildserv1 on Twitter. Tosiek and Nahjo spam constantly as to what kingdom they favor, while Nathan is never mentioned because he will always favor HOTS and HOTS templates.

• Like 1

As Takatsuki said, Tosiek is an exception. While he is a black light god, he doesn't care what kingdom you're in. This could be a bug or working as intended, as you know how things go in Wurm sometimes. You can see this by looking at @wildserv1 on Twitter. Tosiek and Nahjo spam constantly as to what kingdom they favor, while Nathan is never mentioned because he will always favor HOTS and HOTS templates.

Yep!

However, on @Epicserv1 All 3 Player Gods bounce around all 5 kingdoms (I'm sure it'll be all 6 once the other PMK gets founded) 

Which is kinda funny as Nathan who plays Jenn-Kellon but is 100% Black-Light, favors White-Light Kingdoms

Edited by takatsuki

+1 itching to see the new list...

Edited by devynora

Nathan has embraced the cookies.

• Like 1

Honestly, if Nathan was PvP-only, I sure as hell wouldn't release the list to the public and give up any potential strategic advantage the knowledge might hold.

from what I've heard so far:

bless

dispel

tangle weave

drain health

humid drizzle

no locate

aura of shared pain

web armor

magranons shielding

courier

reveal settlements...

Cure medium

Edited by devynora

if he gets strongwall then thats baibai to lib and mag alts lol.

if he gets strongwall then thats baibai to lib and mag alts lol.

why not Nahjo?

Oh I wasn't aware Nahjo had SW. Gonna have to make a nahjo priest now.