Sign in to follow this  
Leilue

Snooty Fox - Xanadu LFM

Hello,

I've been living all alone on this island here at p25 for almost over month now and... well I'm kinda lonely lol. The deed is a 49x51 called Snooty Fox with 312 farm tiles surrounded by stone fences, split into 4 sections of 78! I have a large workshop split into 2 sections of 2x3 with a conjoining 2x2 in the middle for storage, one side being set up for smithing, and the other tailoring/crafting. There are also 2 more floors being constructed on the 2x2 for more storage. I have a large maple tree farm growing for sap, with a grape farm in the works. I've yet to finish the docks as I'm not sure how i want to have it yet. Also there is a small animal pen which is just temporary until i finish leveling a small spot for the stable/fenced grass. There is tuns of space for your own homes, owned/locked and created by you. expect at minimum space to be around 6x5+

Island assets

- clay pit,

- Tar pit

- nice fishing sots

- Lots of mines with all types of ores

- can't get lost...

- cart/wagon

- horse-sheep-cows-bisons

- lots of open space for personal deeds if wanted.

Requirements
- Premium, island life can be hard, and having the capabilities to move things around is a must.
- Active, I work full time, with the weekends off so, i usually log in at 18:00 -4 Pacific, and play for a couple hours until the weekend.

- Self sufficiency, I love helping and doing things as a group, however when it gets to the point of you watching while i do it for you kinda deal.... not nice.

zxcA35m.jpg

Edited by Leilue

I like that you supplied a picture of the map from the map dump, best of luck to you and your new villagers :D

You may want to get to know Enderman. He is my very successful villager running Tarsis East for me which I think is immediately to the south of you :)

I like what you've done with the place! I had been going through and farming the trees there a while back, since they were nicely laid out and plentiful, but it's nice to see someone living there.

I give Enderman all the credit for that, I had only put up the couple buildings and hadn't gone any further when he joined me there. He has really done nice things there. To be honest, I am considering just giving him the deed if he is interested since he has done all the work :)