Sign in to follow this  
Braddeus

Looking for a village

Greetings,

I am a relatively new player with about a week of playing time. I stepped away from the game for a while, but have decided to create a new character and try again. I'm looking for a village to join because part of why I think I left last time is that I went it alone.

I'm open to PvP or PvE servers.

I'd consider going premium immediately for the right clan. Otherwise, I probably won't until I started hitting skill limits.

I'm interested in what the focus of the prospective clan is ( raid, explore, trade, etc).

Let me know if you have an opening and a little about your village! I'll be on later today to chat or respond to this post!

• Like 1

My village is Rockaway at P14 on Xan. There is just me and one other player at this time. We have a mine, marketplace, a workshop/Inn.

Btrod - Mayor of Rockaway

Storm's End has available space as well.  We are located on Independence, and you can find us on the community map for Inde, just north of Crystal Lake.  We have another new player who just joined us about 2 weeks ago, and I'm sure he'd enjoy the company.  Mostly my village focuses on construction projects, such as the current task I've started to terraform the North and South outside of the deed and expand.  We also do occasional group hunting trips.  If you're interested pm me and we'll talk in game.  I play from the Central time zone in USA.

My in-game name is Dragonslayer, if you like more of a secluded area, my village is the place for you. It is a coastal village but is also on a small mountain, has almost all natural resources (sand, iron, rock, lead, copper, slate, tar, clay)

It has a lot of mobs, but it's a good place. It's located at F12 in Celebration, PM Dragonslayer if you have any questions or if you are interested.