Sign in to follow this  
Orias

What all has happened in my absence?

I been away for sooo long, has anything overly amazing happened? Last I played I had ran from Deli to Xanadu and set up shop, then as per real life and always basically playing alone save for the freedom chat I faded out. 

I'm possibly coming back because I have a friend who is like astounded by this game and is overly excited to get going with it. So yea, what all have I missed?

• Like 1

Nothing.... oh there was this one thing... What was it.... hmm oh yeah! BRIDGES.

• Like 2

Green pants are coming!

Full stop, what else is needed?

Sooo much has changed just since I started Wurm! (Roughly a year ago if I include my time on Freedom)..

New Animals: Sheep and Some Sea Creatures. 

New Decor: Tapestry's, Planters, Lounge Chairs, etc

War Machines: Batista's, Turrets, Archery Towers, etc

Bug Fixes..

New Boat Models!

We sit down in carts/boats now. 

New Weapon models.. 

BRIDGES!

Sooo much has changed in my short time in Wurm =)

Edited by takatsuki

When you plant trees/shrubs on the center of the tile on deed they now will always remain there as they continue their lifecycle. Off deed they only have a 75% chance of this. The trees are still beautiful upon Wurm, so what more could one ask for. They hug you back too, as they grow.

=Ayes=

I been away for sooo long, has anything overly amazing happened? Last I played I had ran from Deli to Xanadu and set up shop, then as per real life and always basically playing alone save for the freedom chat I faded out. 

I'm possibly coming back because I have a friend who is like astounded by this game and is overly excited to get going with it. So yea, what all have I missed?

Sheep and bridges. Put a bridge in your pens with a troll under it in his own pen and you can make a Sheep Bridge Fairytale and get toll from the troll when you kill him and get a rare roll... another new thing. You can find coins foraging and killing mobs.

Guards STILL do not come out of caves. And as an added bonus, now they don't come out of buildings on bridges. 

They are going to fix bugs. But not the really old ones like the one above. 

Hey, but we do get new clothes. Oh boy.  :P

Some other lame fixes and geegaws and some shiny new art that has many peasants grabbing pitchforks and torches to storm the castle.

So I guess nothing has really changed all that much.

Edited by Clatius

Also you can plant grass inside houses. :o

and I am sure there are other changes that we missed.  B)

Grass inside of houses and lootable coins? Well then. I've missed quite a bit...

Sheep and bridges. Put a bridge in your pens with a troll under it in his own pen and you can make a Sheep Bridge Fairytale and get toll from the troll when you kill him and get a rare roll... another new thing. You can find coins foraging and killing mobs.

YOU GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGQPTdoRPc

• Like 1