Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Announcing Niarja Skill Compare

Please remove this fake account from niarja https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Zulutribesman

Fixed.

I'm still first in chainsmithing LOL

btw, shows my recent skill dump instead of 99.995 now

I didn't make any changes to the website. Sounds like you may have accidentally uploaded your 99.995 dump initially.

Main thread for Niarja is in Toolbelt, by the way. Thanks.

Edited by Chakron
  • Like 2

I would like to upload my skill dump, where do I find this file to upload?

It'll be in your main Wurm installation directory. Search for the "characters" or "dumps" folders.

The main Niarja thread is in Toolbelt. This can be locked.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I'm not at all file savvy, I cant seem to upload the right thing. best dumb it down a bit for me :P

1 hour ago, Hailiah said:

I'm sorry, I'm not at all file savvy, I cant seem to upload the right thing. best dumb it down a bit for me :P

First, your client may not be set in settings to "auto dump", which means you may not have any skill dump files  You can change that via your client settings, but if you just want a "one off" skill dump, press f1 in game to bring up the game's console. When that pops up, type dump skills into the text field at the bottom of the console screen. Press Enter. Close the console popup by pressing f1 again.

Now, on your computer, you have to locate where your Wurm folder (the game) is saved to. Searching for a folder on your computer titled "Players" might help locate the Wurm folder a little easier.Once you've located the "Players" folder. look inside of it. You should see all the names of the characters that you have logged in through that client. If Hailiah is also the character's name that you primarily play (and the character you wanted the skill dump of), open the folder titled "Hailiah". Inside that folder there should be another folder titled "dumps".

Open that folder and you will see dated .txt files. Those are your skill dumps.

When you log into Niarja, you need to upload one of those dated .txt files. Obviously, the newest dated would have your most recent skill data. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, As_I_Decay said:

Now, on your computer, you have to locate where your Wurm folder (the game) is saved to. Searching for a folder on your computer titled "Players" might help locate the Wurm folder a little easier.

It's even easier to press f1 upon log in and look among the latest lines for the ones saying "Writing to ... [logs location]".

• Like 1

Still working on non-desktop resolutions.

(Quite a thread necro! Please use the thread in Toolbelt. Mods, can you lock this?)

• Like 1