Sign in to follow this  
beach

The Eventuality - Building Large Community - Best Village Package

Please refer to our villages new forum post. The Eventuality - The biggest village in wurm? - Recruitment (X) - Wurm Online Forum

This page will no longer be updated, please close mods :)

Hello Wurmians!

The Eventuality is recruiting citizens! We are a HUGE deed located is SW Xanadu. We wish to create a bustling, social community that everyone can’t wait to log into. We have a little something for everyone, take some time to see what we have to offer.

We are recruiting ALL types of players. Newbs, Vets, Farmers, Priests, Shipwrights, whatever.

Villagers Count: 20 - Still room for more!

• We are almost full up on our first wave of recruiting! We have 3 City plots, and 1 Farm plot left!
  • More plots are being terraformed for even more villagers. (Surface mining is fun!
  • We have what appears to be a two inactive players. We give 3 weeks of unwarned inactivity before we remove from village, so there may be additional lots open next week.

What We Offer

• Huge Lot Sizes!
    We have generous lot sizes and many types. Our smallest lot sizes are equal to everybody else's average! ALL lots are able to be developed as you see fit, we do not have to approve each and every construction you want to start. Need advice on how / what to build? The many vets in the village and alliance are here to help.
    • For the City Dweller: (two F2p plots, 1 Premium plot left!)We have many lots available close to the town square, Public workshop, market, public mine. These lots are closer together to promote that city feel, but still generous in size. Corner lots are larger, while lots adjacent to the main roads are smaller. Lot sizes start at 5x5 and go to 7x12 (Smaller lots available if you want them?)
    • For the Beach Goer: (Out of Stock!) We have ocean front lots that butt up right against a deep water bay. Perfect for the fishers, boat makers, and traveling merchants. SW Xanadu has some of the busiest boating lanes on the server, and we are located very close to the Xanadu - Deli server crossing. These lots are only a short uphill (paved) walked to the town square, so getting access to all the public utilities is still very easy. Lot sizes start at 5x5 and go up from there!
    • For the Farmer: (One 300 tile farm left) We have TONS of space for farming. We have over 2000 tiles already terraformed for your use, and plenty of more space to create more farmland should we need to. We have some smaller farms located very close to the city center, and the larger farms are just a short walk to the town square and market. Lot sizes are allotted according to how much you want to maintain.
    • For the Hermit: (Out of Stock!) We have plenty of backwoods, secluded lots a good walk away from the town center. Hilly, flat, mountain side or ocean side. (Its a very big deed) If you want all the advantages of a deed, without having to pay for it all yourself, come on over! There is a lot of un-terraformed, virgin land on the north half of the island waiting for you to settle and tame. Lot sizes starting at 5x5 and going to 9x9. Long term villagers can get even larger lots if they want them!
    • For the Alts / traveler: We are located adjacent to Xanadu Trade Center, less than a 10 second walk! We are building a public hotel that you can stay at, or log your alts off at. If you want to maintain an alt in the village to keep watch on your market stalls, we can /vinvite your alt for the teleport, and give you alt permissions. (Nothing) XD
  • Public Workshop:
    We have a public workshop for all villagers to use. If you’re a farmer but need a loom? Just come and use the workshop instead of having to building your own! The workshop has a large storage room stocked by villager donations. Feel free to take a Stone Brick and leave a Stone Brick!
  • Freedom!
    Most deeds dictate what you can build, full freedom to build whatever you would like on your land. Need more space or want to get a change of scenery? We can work out expanding your lot or relocating to a new one. Want to build a public building? Go ahead!
  • Village Mine:
    There is a huge village mine that goes down into the mountain. LOTS of vein types, well lit as well. Easy access to the mine right across from the workshop in the village town square.
  • Free Enchanted Grass Stables / Enchant:
    If you dont want to use your plot to store your hose(s), we have public stables with enchanted grass tiles that you can use. All villagers will get a free enchanted grass tile on their plot if they wish to keep their animals restricted access.
  • Skill Resort:
    There is a skill resort free to access for all villagers (Normally paid for non villagers). Schedule a night at the skill resort and get access to HQ tools, rare forges, copious amounts of pans, and all other tools needed for fast efficient skilling. Free instructions, hints and tips to maximize skill gain for those who want it.
  • All The Basics:
    We have all the normal deed stuff too, token (Obviously), Mailbox’s (Yes multiple), boat storage, alters, guard towers, blah blah blah.
  • Xanadu Trade Center:
    We are adjacent to Xanadu Trade Center, everyone can place a merchant in a market stall for free! A large fight arena that will host duel’s, gladiator style fights against creatures and more. Xanadu Trade Center also plans to host Sermons, Impalongs, and other server wide entertainment in the future too.  There is a bulk goods section that you can rent to sell and store your bulk goods. There is also a large 7000 tile farm that you can rent to quickly fill large farm orders. All villagers receive a generous discount on the rentals for the bulk storage houses and the farm.

Deed Rules:

• Griefing will not be tolerated, if a fellow villager forgot to lock a door, that does not mean you can loot his house.
  • Be respectful to all players
  • Dont disappear for two months without warning. (If you want to take a short leave for a month or two we can reserve a spot for your return, but if there is no update inactive citizens will be removed to make room for others.)
  • We want this to feel like an open bustling city, therefore to encourage long term residents there are very few rules. Build whatever you would like, practice whatever craft you wish, no obligation to donate to community resources or city upkeep (But please do if you like the village!).

Invitations and additional information:
So now that you want to join our community, you may have additional questions. Please /tell Beach, Middi, or Unluckyone for questions or an invitation. Want to take a tour and see it in person, spawn a f2p alt and we will teleport you over and give you the walk around!

JZ24IyL.png

Blue is where we are settling people for this village, Yellow is other deeds we own that are used (Market, Skill Resort, Giant Farm, Etc)

Edited by beach
  • Like 2

Very nice. I love how you have different locals to meet different personality preferences. Good luck with your venture.

Best of luck you guys! =)

I've seen your village once since we left it for Epic.. It's amazing! 

<-- Girl who use to own the Supreme Forge -If you ever saw that =) - (My first Rare in Wurm!)

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

This is an amazing post, makes me want to come visit, ive had similar visions for a place but to see it put into words like that is really nice. Hope this becomes a huge place.

o.O any pictures.. i am far off from Xanadu, but i do like cities :) And gl to you guys!

Thank you all for the positive comments. I am happy to report that we have accepts two new players as villagers and they are currently setting up their new homes. I will get pictures up later once the villagers get their houses built, currently its mostly empty terraformed land that will be filled with future villagers, with the exception of a few buildings like the public workshop.

Edit: Here is a video of the Xanadu Trade Center when it first opened. The town center is shown in construction at 7:10, it looks a bit different but that will get peoples appetite wet!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIA8jw0Ixdc

Edited by beach
  • Like 1

Bump: Still looking for more villagers, cant get enough!

Added an image of the deed from the Map Dump.

Bump:

The Eventuality welcomes its newest member Scampii to the village. We still have plenty of space for others interested in joining. /tell Beach in game

Im very please to announce that we have 3 new villagers since last bump. We still have PLENTY of room for more people! give Beach a /Tell in game!

This is some next level stuff!

Very interested at some point to visit and maybe join. 

Hello Everyone. Very glad to announce that we have accepted yet even more villagers. Total villager count is now at 11, and we have room for more. The city area is especially coming along well, 7 of the 11 being up in the city. Our one ocean front tenant wants some neighbors, so all you boat builders, fisherman, or traveling merchants /tell me!

Hello All,

The Eventuality is going strong, villagers are settling in and we have some serious progress. Village is very social and we seem to have gotten lucky, as everyone is helping each other and social. 

Give me a /Tell in game to be the next villager of the deed! Can't wait to welcome you in village chat!

• Like 1

Eventuality really is the place to be! Beach and the rest of the villagers have welcomed me warmly into this beautiful location.  If you need a good place to start out, look no further!  

I'm a completely brand new player to Wurm and the villagers of Eventuality have already helped me immensely. I was given my very own piece of land, they told me some things to get started with and everyone has provided me with all the basics I need to get started on my very own plot.  The high level of skill and welcoming attitude of the residents of Eventuality have made it so I can focus on building the world and character I really want.

As a brand new player, I couldn't vouch for a better town to help demolish Wurm's steep learning curve and get me going on the path I want to follow.

• Like 1

Hello Xanadu,

The eventuality is still growing. We have welcomed our newest member Hypnoseal, and as he said, it really is the place to be!

We have 7 City plots left, joint city lots available for people who want to pool space with friends.

We have 4 ocean spots left, joint lots available here as well.

We have 3 farm lots still available. 2 large and 1 moderate for the beginner farmer.

We still have space towards the back of the deed that is unterraformed for those who wish to have the terraforming experience

We are almost half way to where we want to be villager wise, and it doesnt even come close to feeling crowded. 

Hello Wurm,

Since my last update we have accepted two more villagers! Our little(Big?) city is really taking off, but we still have plenty of room for more.

By popular demand of the villagers, there are now a number of community projects available to work on that benefit the entire village.

We have 3 more ocean lots left, 6 more city lots left, and 2 more farm lots left. Come be apart of a super active village (I swear, these guys never sleep/work).

I will be away on vacation from 6/29 to 7/7, please /tell one of the following village elders to get an invite to the deed!

Gheen

Naiani

Theonlynerath

Unluckyone

We welcomed two new villagers since my last post. we have 4 city lots left, 2 farm lots, and 1 ocean front lot to fill still.

It has been a week since I joined Eventuality and the experience is great! I've gotten so much further along in Wurm than I would have on my own and the skill learning I have been able to focus on is exactly what I want out of the game.  The Eventuality always seems to have somebody online and I've always had someone help me out when I'm in need.

It appears that anything in Wurm can take a long time.  This isn't so for The Eventuality, this village is booming at a rapid pace.  New magnificent buildings, structures and community services are popping up everywhere!  What I've seen is only just the start. This town is going places with a real plan of action and a quality community.

This is a really great village to join for all ranges of players. Quite a few others have joined the ranks in the short time since I have joined.  These new players ranging from brand new players, returning players to high-level players who've been in Wurm for years. The whole spectrum of players want to be a part of this village and every single villager is really quite friendly.  More than once I've read other new Eventuality villagers write "Thanks for welcoming me so warmly."

If you're curious about the game, want to come back or are just looking for a village to join, Eventuality is the place to be! Come and join in, you won't regret it.

• Like 1

There are lots of things happening in The Eventuality.

I will have Pictures and a new thread soon. We are currently engrossed in a surface mining project to make room for even more villagers, once completed, I will screenshot the entire deed, and create a new thread for the village.

We are filling up on plots. Only 3 more left, 3 more will be available soon, and once surface mining is complete, 2 or 3 more on top of that.