Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Darknor Castle (Closed)

I have this deed on Xanadu but i have decided to move to a server that i can have a trader. It is a very secluded spot and has a few iron, a silver and a copper found so far but it backs up to a huge mountain so there is all kinds of rock to explore. There is a 97 cast mailbox on the deed and clay right off deed with a large boat cave under the deed as well. 

I have a pastebin of the deed planner so you can see my vision with it and most of the main castle building is done and the ground floor on a few more are complete. The stable area is all enchanted grass and has a breeding pair of 5 speed horses along with two breeding pairs of cattle.  

Darknor Castle - O25 Xanadu  (waterfront deed)

• Starting Bid: 15s
  • Increments: 2s
  • Buyout: 30s
  • No Reserve, 1h sniper 

Note: I have an alt set up if you want to log on and have a look around send me a forum pm.

Deed planner: (http://pastebin.com/mYXA5VVS)

I will try to get some better ss tomorrow but it is late here and i am about to log off. 

Edited by Kegan

There does not seem to be much interest in this and i think i am going to keep the Darknor name as my standard deed name from now on so i am going to close this down for now.

This can be closed...thanks  

• Like 1