Sign in to follow this  
takatsuki

Removing Deity

This may be a stupid question.. I'm still fairly new to all this.

Is it possible to stop following a Deity after you've already become a follower?  If So, How?

I play on the Epic Cluster as a member of Horde of the Summoned. 

Horde of the Summoned automatically become a follower of Libila if they join the kingdom as Premium. (At least if you come as a noob from Freedom Isles you do)

With the introduction of the new Gods which is still rather confusing.. Members of HoTS are no longer forced to follow only one God. 

I've never played White-Light (other then Freedom Isles) and when living in Xanadu I never needed to leave Vynora as my God. (So I never tried)

But I'm sure people of White-Light occasionally change their mind and convert Fo to Vynora or vise versa.

And with the new Deity's I assume people who was Fo, Magnaron, or Vynora changed to Tosiek, Nathan, or Nahjo.

So the question is... How does one go about removing a deity? 

For Example: As Libila follower can you just bury human corpse until she rejects you? (Will she?)

Thank you.

• Like 1

I think you can switch Deity by going at the bone altar. .3.

My alliance mate has been to the Alter of Three which is apparently where you go for Nahjo. Don't think I've tried Bone Alter...

But I doubt a giant alter of Libila will allow me to betray Libila =P

Edited by takatsuki

It's rather difficult to stop being a follower, simplest way is to find something your god doesn't like, and do that. Alternatively, you can follow another god, either by having someone convert you or going to altar of three/bone altar. As far as I know, bone altar does Lib/Nathan/Nahjo, and the altar of three does the rest.

Bone alter only seems to have Nathan and Libila, just swam a alt to check.

Should well have Tosiek also at the Bone Altar?

Edited by Cecci

Should well have Tosiek also at the Bone Altar?

Tosiek was at the Bone Alter when he was first introduced. But when my alt walked up to the alter there was 2 inscriptions. 

Libila & Nathan 

So I guess he was changed to Alter of Three

Edited by takatsuki

Just went to bone altar on Elevation... Tosiek and Libila as of right now.......

Can also go Godless by switching unfaithful on and doing w/e your respective god dislikes.

Can cause alignment to drop.

• Like 1

Can also go Godless by switching unfaithful on and doing w/e your respective god dislikes.

I think that's what we're going to have to do in order to convert Lib Priest to Nahjo Priest =).

Bone atlar has 3 gods or even 4 now, just keep "Read random inscripts" That's what i did o-o

Hmmm I may try that, thanks. Figured if it said Nathan once it was always Nathan =)

It stops at -1 alignment. pretty sure its bugged, but itll be a long time till we find that out im sure.