Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Nathan Information

Nathan page updated! 

Still looking for a screenshot of the spell list from an altar of someone with higher faith than 30. :)

Also, anyone on Freedom with a Nathan follower or priest?

Can Nathan be converted to from the bone altar?  I may spend the time if I can make it happen that way in order to get that screensnappy of a spell list.

Edited by kanashio

Yes, that's how I got my alt to go Nathan. I'll be bringing my alt to Freedom tonight sometime and I'll see if it stays or not. You also don't need any negative alignment, just the normal 1.5 body to become a follower.

Yes, that's how I got my alt to go Nathan. I'll be bringing my alt to Freedom tonight sometime and I'll see if it stays or not. You also don't need any negative alignment, just the normal 1.5 body to become a follower.

Interesting, because trying to convert someone to Nathan (via player convert not altar) that was a Vyn follower with + alignment wouldn't be accepted as a Nathan follower until they got - alignment, then converting pops you back to +

Interesting, because trying to convert someone to Nathan (via player convert not altar) that was a Vyn follower with + alignment wouldn't be accepted as a Nathan follower until they got - alignment, then converting pops you back to +

Update... buried a corpse, and [18:27:26] Alignment decreased  to -1

So +100 to -5 then +1 then -1, I don't know what's intended..

Edit: burying another corpse didnt change alignment at all, 1 hr later

Edited by MrGARY

Well I can verify that you keep Nathan as a deity when you sail over to Freedom.

Confirmed: gold undies

sxov1g.jpg

J/K, he was following me around.

Lorraine's picture is a bit more clear. Lorraine, do you mind if I swipe that for the Avatars page on the Wiki?

Also, Nathan's page has been updated with the most recent information.