Sign in to follow this  
Kitsuine

Unable to convert Nahjo

So I have recently tried to convert from libila to nahjo on epic, and i'm unable to.

I tried traveling to the white light with -100 alignment and again at -1 alignment (can't get to positive). this is the message I recieved: 23:20:45] Libila will not accept that you leave the Horde of the Summoned.

I also tried to have another player convert me, they are a priest of nahjo (and same kingdom as me). this is the message I recieved from that: [18:57:17] Kitsuine may not change deity. she is with The Summoned.

I have not changed kingdoms or religions recently, /invitations was on, and nahjo was favoring my kingdom (hots).

I'll update if I think of anything else, thanks!

Edited by Kitsuine
  • Like 1

I have had similar issues.

I had somebody with-in the Horde of the Summoned who is a Nahjo priest convert my alt to become a Nahjo Follower. 

Note: The alt I had converted was non-premium alt with no deity yet.

I then built a Nahjo alter and had a Magnaron statuette made. 

My roommate who is currently a follower of Libila (Which is naturally enforced as a member of Horde of the Summoned) did /inventions in order to change his religion.

I received the message  [13:13:17] Leeadama may not change deity. he is with The Summoned.

Other people with-in Horde of the Summoned have Nahjo priests/followers.

My alt is in fact still a part of the kingdom Horde of the Summoned. 

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

I think that you need to either have no alignment (never had a religion), or have a positive alignment.

only way for a libila follower to convert is to get to positive alignment by doing unfaithful things...

I think that you need to either have no alignment (never had a religion), or have a positive alignment.

only way for a libila follower to convert is to get to positive alignment by doing unfaithful things...

They've tried that and was only able to get as low as -1 Alignment, from what I've was told.

As far as I know, lib followers can't get positive alignment. -1 was as high as myself and another person could get.