Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

remove health bar on target

Status healthy, bleeding, hurt, dying is enough what can real human see by eyes.

-1 to all your suggestions, removing content is ALWAYS bad. Add new things or change existing things to have MORE content ONLY

• Like 2

Game need blessing code, its slow and full of old features. Heal bar is feature of super mario bross game, where y can see heal all mobs live. I think, that we are in other age. If see, health status is 3x implement in game, in mouse over, in target window, in wound system. My screen swimming in useless menus. So health bar on mobs is overpowered and should be spell, which can check any creature heath up to 20 tiles. I actually like system as it on grass, if y up to 4 tiles can see if grass is tall or short and far is simply grass. Who never try play without selection and target bar off, never understand this thread and its sence for playing.

Edited by ftoz

Problem is not that y can easy turn on/off, problem is of its advantages. If have selection objects on, dont need any lantern and easy can see terrain around. About fights we dont talk, its old fairytale. So try it, it change feeling in many situations.

Maybe as a toggable option; though, Im fine with it as is.

Dont understand why devs do it. Improove models again and again and this easy trick do most deep from playing. Less is sometimes more.

For who never play with selection off and post here, try go to cave, there is much deeper feeling comparable with reality,

-1 wow  just remove the HUD....

We don't need no stinkin HUD....

I am perfectly content with these  things as are.

Many of us have played for years before we got a visible health bar for opponents.  It's much better this way

If you don't like it, switch to classic theme or remove target bar

• Like 1

Game need blessing code, its slow and full of old features. Heal bar is feature of super mario bross game, where y can see heal all mobs live. I think, that we are in other age. If see, health status is 3x implement in game, in mouse over, in target window, in wound system. My screen swimming in useless menus. So health bar on mobs is overpowered and should be spell, which can check any creature heath up to 20 tiles. I actually like system as it on grass, if y up to 4 tiles can see if grass is tall or short and far is simply grass. Who never try play without selection and target bar off, never understand this thread and its sence for playing.

Super Mario Bros never had health bars.  Get out please.

• Like 1

Super Mario Bros never had health bars.  Get out please.

So y see, they understood in that era, that is useless.

I probably played some modern online s....

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE TOPICS THIS WEEK?!?!?!? OH AND -1

Helping with bless wurm code, no more useless or kinder tools. Ppl only write, we want, we want...get +1 ......and devs are crazy

Edited by ftoz

Helping with bless wurm code, no more useless or kinder tools. Ppl only write, we want, we want...get +1 ......and devs are crazy

Please, consider consulting Google translator to make your statements readable.

• Like 1

Please, consider consulting Google translator to make your statements readable.

Huge +1 to you, although it wouldn't matter because his suggestion is a bag of troll poo.