Sign in to follow this  
Postes

A visualization of updates and who they benefit.

Challenge rewards benefit both playstyles, since PVE players were also welcome to play there, Also, look at how much people are selling the statues/masks/whatever other challenge rewards there were, on Freedom. That's certainly benefitting the PvE'r who won the item.

Wut? WUT? I had to read this three or four times to get my meager mental abilities around it. Challenge IS PvP. If you are there you ARE PvP. You are NOT PvE. You are defacto, PvP. So how can you be playing PvE on Challenge? Perhaps you meant to say if someone who played PvE could also play PvP on Challenge thereby receiving the 'prizes' and using those on the PvE servers. But if I'm both PvE and PvP, which many players are, I don't need Challenge to play both PvP and PvE. Which makes the ridiculous chart even more pathetic. 

Edited by Clatius

Wut? WUT? I had to read this three or four times to get my meager mental abilities around it. Challenge IS PvP. If you are there you ARE PvP. You are NOT PvE. You are defacto, PvP. So how can you be playing PvE on Challenge? Perhaps you meant to say if someone who played PvE could also play PvP on Challenge thereby receiving the 'prizes' and using those on the PvE servers. But if I'm both PvE and PvP, which many players are, I don't need Challenge to play both PvP and PvE. Which makes the ridiculous chart even more pathetic. 

Where in my post did I say that you could play PVE on Challenge? If you read it properly, I said both PVP and PVE players were welcome to play there.

Edited by Firestarter

I guess below where you list which features benefit which customers, you should then list how many players are for each side.

If epic/chaos has say, 22% of the player base, should it get 22% of the updates?

• Like 1

I guess below where you list which features benefit which customers, you should then list how many players are for each side.

If epic/chaos has say, 22% of the player base, should it get 22% of the updates?

But if you want it to grow 300%, it gets 300% of the updates!

At least that's how it feels.

Exactly.  Wurm is a business, and there's no reason PvE shouldn't get the focus because they have the majority of the playbase, which needs to be maintained and kept happy.  

So you're not really talking about benefiting PvP servers, more the PvP players.  I guess I'm on the same thought path as you now; just the headings on the table are misleading.

Although, just because one plays on a PvP server doesn't mean they're only allowed to PvP.

So what's the trick with the Valentines in PvP?  :rolleyes:

strawman

• Like 1