Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

cancel wurmpedia

A huge -1 to this and all suggestions made by the OP.  You are trying to get the best working parts of the game, parts that were asked for by the players, to be removed.  I recommend that before you make any more suggestions, you not only learn the game, but learn the history of the game.

In this particular case, how do you expect new players to get oriented to the game before they start?  I read the wiki for a week before I started playing, just so I would not be a useless noob constantly screaming out questions in chat.

• Like 2

There are manuals in real life on how to do things. You can even look up most things on the internet. What's your point? lol

Speaking of internet and looking stuff up, Can we have laptops on the tables??  Just for reference! :)

And whats left after your done removing....

remove health bar on target  in Suggestions & Ideas 
Started by ftoz, Today, 06:36 PM

remove selection from game  in Suggestions & Ideas 
Started by ftoz, Today, 10:32 AM 

Edited by SuperFly

This guy is an obvious troll. He has posted two ridiculous suggestions lately: removing wurmpedia and completely removing the tile/item selection/highlight function.

I would suggest ignoring him.

I dont like troll like y. Read carefully before post. There is not written about removing, but about moving. That is big difference.

Edited by ftoz

I dont like troll like y. Read  carefully, before post. There is not written about removing, but about moving. That is big difference.

Two problems with your suggestions:

1.  They are terrible suggestions that take away a positive and very well-used mechanic to the game

2.  Your English is atrocious which makes your suggestions that much more ridiculous.