Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Grats to Nathan

I hope to see..

strongwall

courier

coc

This would be a self reliant players dream combo...imo If only nahjo had the coc instead of the woa but i am not sure we will get anything better for what i am looking for but we will see i guess. 

congratulations and i hope you get a good spell list since you have waited the longest.   :)

Edited by Kegan

Congrats Nathan.

I don't play Epic, and the only reason I even know who you are is from years of people bitching about your non-ascent to godhood. Nothing against you, mate. But I'm glad for the ascension simply because people can stop the endless 'Ascend Nathan already' threads. :P

Nathan isn't too bad for the name of a God. There could be much, much worse...

OooIlovecookieslol has joined the ranks of true deities. She invites you to join her religion, as she will now forever partake in the hunts on Valrei!

Edited by Belrindor

You should research the name Nathan.

"A guy who is caring and intelligent and is superior to all even God.He is loved by all his mates and is there for everyone who has problems and is a great listener.He is so caring and such a strong fighter that nothing can beat him.He is the kinda guy you want as a mate or a lover.A legend at the guitar and guitar hero.He is just an amazing happy person who is easy to love.He has a very nice personality and is very easy on the eyes and is very cute.He is a perfect man in everway unless you cross his path when he is sleepy then you have hell to pay lol. Generally a nice guy with lots of friends who adore and love him.A one of a kind..."

calls his friends "mates" must be legit

praise be to Nathan

Edited by MisterTeddy

gratz, finally this has been fixed

But 4 first, now 7 ... Give it a year and we have more gods then players.

We may end up with more gods than players, but never more gods than GM's / CM's / Forum Mods etc.

Don´t worry, when Epic is reset all the player gods will be reset as well.

• Like 1

• A few bugs that may have prevented Nathan from ascending were found, and he was ascended manually since Fo won this scenario.

Yah, let's not base it off of statistics or anything hard like multiplication.

It feels like a lot of the hate is coming from Freedomers that don't play the real game. If they are so buttmad about it, remove the player gods from Freedom and keep them as an Epic only addition; as it stands I think the player gods are VERY good for keeping PvP balanced and interesting (at least until sorcery becomes more attainable or usable). 

That being said, I would be fine with the addition of these gods being slowed down; this quick burst of 3 was good, but I think the system would benefit from the number of new additions being slowed. 3 per year seems reasonable just to keep things from getting stale but I'd rather sorcery became a little more common; even if it meant having a sub-class of sorcery that wasn't nearly as powerful but was attainable through more common means (pretty much just new priest spells, please).  

Grats to Nathan, of course, I would be a Nathan follower if Nahjo hadn't ascended at the time he did >.<. 

• Like 1

Gods have gotten out of hand, Too many of them.   The who idea seemed ok when there were no player Gods, now we are up to 3? ?   next week 6?   Next month 16?

It feels like a lot of the hate is coming from Freedomers that don't play the real game. 

I stopped reading about there.

Edited by Hoshi
  • Like 1

3 gods in less than 6 months? I hope things have been put in place now so we don't have 50 gods over the next 3 years lol...

Another suggestion would be to maybe add new spells, like demise for the new gods and their counters, and maybe...*looks at the angry stares and quickly takes cover*

It feels like a lot of the hate is coming from Freedomers that don't play the real game. If they are so buttmad about it, remove the player gods from Freedom and keep them as an Epic only addition.

Lets remove EPIC from the game... Since freedom doesnt need you either..

Makes as much sence as ur comment i guess ;) Hope i made my point.

Edited by Devily

+1 Grats to Nathan.  :)

+1 Using ingame names for God names is goofy.

+1 The whole players becoming Gods thing is getting stupid ridiculous.

Lets remove EPIC from the game... Since freedom doesnt need you either..

Makes as much sence as ur comment i guess ;) Hope i made my point.

Actually, lets remove CHAOS, since EPIC is the best thing to happen to PVP since bread and butter.  

Congrats to the new God/Idol.