Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Grats to Nathan

Just because you don't like how some people want to play the game doesn't mean you should tell them what to think about it.

Why don't you just buy his account then you can make him say whatever you want.

• Like 1

Will we have more gods than players, eventually? :(

• Like 1

I merely stated my opinion guys. I won't argue anymore.

Gratz to Nathan he as has been said, Has waited a long time for this!  

However,  WHY is he negatively aligned???  Is this yet another opportunity to screw with him, rolf?  Should he convert to Hots just so he can properly follow his own religion???

And at the same time, "It will be a cold day in $%^& before I am going to convert to a religion who's name sake has been an Enemy WLer for as long as I have played the game!"

Could care less about the name of the ascending gods.. But seriously, 1 per year would be more than enough.

It's already throwing the system of the well balanced 4 "base" gods out of order, and its not going to be better with random spell lists given to them!

Furthermore if Fo helped him Ascend then its only right and fair that he become positively aligned so that his supporters in the WL world can start supporting him instead of Fo....

Congratz to nathan, he's been trapped in the limbo land for a very very long time, finally he gets to get out and breath, you made it..it really happened.

• Like 3

Gratz to Nathan he as has been said, Has waited a long time for this!  

However,  WHY is he negatively aligned???  Is this yet another opportunity to screw with him, rolf?  Should he convert to Hots just so he can properly follow his own religion???

And at the same time, "It will be a cold day in $%^& before I am going to convert to a religion who's name sake has been an Enemy WLer for as long as I have played the game!"

He is a BL good? o.O heh, this is soo bad.

Another...seriously?

Please remove this rubbish from Freedom.

• Like 3

[01:20:34] <Kitsuine> for those curious. u convert to nathan at the bl

I have no reason to doubt this info.... I didn't personally check the bl myself....

Haha.... Fo wins the scenario and ascends a BL god... looool

• Like 2

wtf is going on?  is this months of fixing bugs or bringing more useless crap to game and more bugs!!!?  3 new useless gods ?  and all without altars and crap like that need to be removed instantly

Gratz to Nathan, I understand this is long time coming and well deserved. No matter what feelings/opinions I have about all the Valrei stuff I do offer congratulations to you Nathan.  :)

Edited by geode
  • Like 1

Congrats Nathan!  Great to see another new god in the mix!

He he. Only in wurm.

Broken feature is fixed, working as intended, now seen as severely broken.

• Like 1

What kills me is this is a group of adults having this conversation...How about making a complaint thread instead of bringing all this rubbish to what was supposed to be a congratulations thread. 

What kills me is that there are 2 congrats threads on this subject

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/125132-congratulations-nate/

Personally, Sme's the one that did it right. Posting a thread about Epic ascensions in the general game subforum is bound to catch some fire. If you don't want to see/hear a bunch of Freedomers bitching about it, keep these types of threads in the subforum where it matters and people care (in a positive manner).

Edited by As_I_Decay

Personally I like the added deities. adds a bit more variety.

but 3 ones in a few months seems a bit OP.

What kills me is that there are 2 congrats threads on this subject

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/125132-congratulations-nate/

Personally, Sme's the one that did it right. Posting a thread about Epic ascensions in the general game subforum is bound to catch some fire. If you don't want to see/hear a bunch of Freedomers bitching about it, keep these types of threads in the subforum where it matters and people care (in a positive manner).

But it does affect Freedom because Nathan is added to the gods that Players on Freedom can chose to serve. Sure they have to go to Chaos to convert but they will most likely come back to Freedom so it does matter to everyone. Why hide a post about it in a subforum some of us aren't allowed to view?

Nathan played the game in a way that he "won" in a major way. Why not allow us to congratulate him?

Edited by geode

grats nathan

Edited by BlGpapa

I am going to start off by saying congrats! I don't know who you are Nathan nor do I really give a damn. Now that the cordial crap is out of the way enough of the god crap seriously. Everyone is claiming he "won" yet had to get manually added - how is that a victory, then add to all this mess that since this is a Java based game all the scripting as of late has been all screwy so the idea is to ascend this Nathan to a god status and screw up more scripting?? Nip this crap in the bud here and now, kill off an old deity, allow priests under it to convert at NO expense (faith wise or anything else) and then add new gods once the old ones are dead. Until then - enough is enough! I could care less if it took the guy 6 years or 6 minutes to reach deity status - it messes with scripting and we have a game full of errors why do you want to encourage them to add more to it?

Grats man! Time to log into my epic accounts and try for me a god.   God times oops I mean Goods times :)

I am going to start off by saying congrats! I don't know who you are Nathan nor do I really give a damn. Now that the cordial crap is out of the way enough of the god crap seriously. Everyone is claiming he "won" yet had to get manually added - how is that a victory, then add to all this mess that since this is a Java based game all the scripting as of late has been all screwy so the idea is to ascend this Nathan to a god status and screw up more scripting?? Nip this crap in the bud here and now, kill off an old deity, allow priests under it to convert at NO expense (faith wise or anything else) and then add new gods once the old ones are dead. Until then - enough is enough! I could care less if it took the guy 6 years or 6 minutes to reach deity status - it messes with scripting and we have a game full of errors why do you want to encourage them to add more to it?

Since the first minute I ever played wurm I remember people talking about how Nathan should have ascended long time ago but some bugs in the valrei system prevented that. Its sad that he is not actually the first played ever ascended, and being manually added is not less than justice served.

Maybe you are new to the game or maybe you are not, but you should investigate a bit about what the situation is/was beforehand;

BTW Gratz Nathan.

• Like 1